Chapter 20: Vivan's Anger

They had returned to the villa, Kiara & Aditya was in their room. Vivan entered the room, he scanned the whole room but didn't find Ruhi.
Vivan( in mind): where is she?
Shrugging off he went to take a bath, after he returned still Ruhi was missing. he was drying his hair when he saw a shadow behind the sofa through the mirror, after observing carefully he smirked. He turned off the lights and opened the door and closed it, pretending to leave. Sighing Ruhi comes out from behind of the sofa, she is about take step but without her knowing she was pinned to wall. She gasped and looked at the person who pinned her, another gasped left from her mouth seeing him. Light was off but the moon was providing his light to the couple, their face was visible to each other.
Vivan: are we playing hide and seek?
Ruhi shook her immediately,
Vivan: words Ruhi.
He said sternly, chills ran all over her body.
Ruhi: no.
Vivan: then what were you doing?
Ruhi: I was not hiding?
Vivan: I didn't say anything about that?
Vivan smirked and Ruhi regrets, she don't know what to do now. Vivan came closer to her, he was about to say something but something grab his attention.
Vivan: is it my t-shirt? She didn't reply, confirming it Vivan looked at her. She was looking down, anger started to built in him. He was not able to control, he burst out on her.
Vivan: with whose permission you dare to wear my t-shirt? He shouted, his grip on her hand tighten.
Vivan: I just remove your restrictions not gave you permission. He was yelling at her, it was scaring her but what happened next was stunned her.
Vivan: are you mute? Or you like to increase my anger. REMOVE MY T-SHIRT NOW. he shouted at the top of his lungs, she looked at him. Not getting response again increase his anger.
Vivan: oh, now you are gonna disobey me. Let me show you what you'll get, I know very well how to do my things.
With this he grabbed his t-shirt which was on her, he starts pulling it while Ruhi was struggling badly.
Ruhi: I don't have clothes that's why I wore, I will not do it again. Please leave......please. I'll remove it please leave me, please.... Please leave me.......!
She was begging him but he didn't listen to her, she was miserably struggling and scared. His harsh behaviour leave very bad impact on her, she started to shake. She was not able to control, tears fell from her eyes. For every girl their respect is so precious and important to them but Vivan was so blind in anger that he didn't notice anything, trrrrrrtttt.
Vivan tore the t-shirt by mistake, there was a moment of silence. It reveals her cleavage and her bra strap, Ruhi tries to cover her chest with her hand.Seeing it he looked at her, Their eyes met within a minute his anger calm down and guilt rush over his body. He leave her, he turned and went toward the wardrobe. Removing his one of the t-shirt from wardrobe, he kept it on bed and left without looking at her. After he left Ruhi sat on the floor, she was shaking miserably. Hugging her knees, she started crying.

3rd day of honeymoon:
Ruhi didn't become stable from yesterday incident, she was having hard timing to control herself. From morning both the heirs is missing, they left before girls woke up. Kiara knocks on the door and enters,
Kiara: bhabhi breakfast is ready, come.
Ruhi: I'm not hungry Kiara, you can have. She said, she was wearing an anarkali dress which she wore when they come here, on the first day.
Kiara: why are you denying?
Ruhi: I'm not hungry Kiara, thats why.
Kiara: ok, but have some fruits at least. Ruhi nodded, Kiara was about to leave when she notice something on Ruhi neck & collarbone area. She looked carefully, Ruhi notice it and try to hide it. Kiara come closer to her,
Kiara: what is this bhabhi? She didn't get clear image of her neck.
Ruhi: nothing, you go. Looking carefully Kiara got little view, she got shocked.
Kiara: remove your hand bhabhi. She said sternly, it was first time she was talking like this with Ruhi but Ruhi didn't remove.
Kiara: remove your hand Ruhi. She raised her voice little, Ruhi remove her hands giving her clear image of her neck. Kiara cover her mouth seeing straches all over her neck & collarbone area.

 Kiara cover her mouth seeing straches all over her neck & collarbone area

Kiara: bhabhi what happened?
Kiara asked worrying about her.
Ruhi:  I'm fine Kiara, I was just feeling itchy so I had done this.
Kiara: do you think of me as a outsider?
Ruhi shook her head,
Kiara: then why are you lying? Ruhi looked down, Kiara cupped her face and looked at her with concern.
Kiara: what happened? Ruhi stared at her for a couple minutes and then spook, she tell her everything. Even while remembering that incident she was shaking badly, Kiara looked at her miserable condition and hugged her.
Kiara: why didn't you tell me that you want cloth Ruhi? She said while tears form in her eyes, seeing Ruhi condition.
Ruhi: I troubled you a lot so I thought not to bother you.
Kiara: how you troubled me? She asked confusedly,
Ruhi: because of me you went through so much yesterday.
Kiara: bhabhi it's not your mistake, your not responsible for that. Only Aditya is responsible for that, you insist me because you want my help. You forget to bring your luggage that's why.
Ruhi: I didn't forget, I left it. Ruhi said in low tune,
Kiara: why? Shockingly, Ruhi told her everything she planned.
Kiara: bhabhi, bhabhi. She said in little anger.
Kiara: because of me you are in this state. Kiara voice held guilt,
Ruhi: no,no Kiara! I did with my will, you are not responsible for that.
She said softly but Tears left from Kiara's eyes,
Ruhi: shhhh! Don't cry, I'm ok. Let's think that no one is responsible for everything that happened. Kiara nodded and said,
Kiara: leaving those idiots. Ruhi smiled and nodded, Kiara landed Ruhi some clothes of her. Ruhi came out of the washroom after taking a bath,
Kiara: don't hide it.
Ruhi: why?
Kiara: let them see their work.
Ruhi: them?
Kiara: If Aditya had not burned your clothes yesterday, nothing would have happened to you, he is equally responsible.
Ruhi: kia----
Kiara: I will not listen to anything, don't cover it means you will not cover it.
Sighing Ruhi nodded,
But that day Vivan & Aditya Didn't come home and the girls didn't bother to ask where they were, as servants has informed them they will not come home today.

4th day of honeymoon:
Around 4pm both heirs decided to return, Vivan was fuming in anger. He was storming towards his room and Aditya following him. Aditya stopped in hall and Vivan went directly towards his room. Soon Aditya heard breaking sound, he sigh. He is used to it but suddenly all sounds stop, he looked at the door. Silence was in surrounding, after listening carefully he heard the voice, someone was singing. Vivan opened the door, he looked at Aditya and Aditya looked at him. They follow the voice, they are infront of store room. Vivan looked at Aditya and Aditya nodded, he open the door. Here Kiara & Ruhi was sitting in store room, Ruhi was singing the song while playing the guitar and Kiara was listening to her. Kiara saw Aditya & Vivan, she was about to say something but Aditya indicate her to keep quiet. Ruhi didn't notice them as her back was facing them, Vivan was so lost in her voice. Automatically his anger calms down and he relaxes, Aditya noticed it. Vivan come back to world when she stop singing.
Ruhi: do you like it? She asked Kiara without knowing what is happening behind her, Kiara didn't reply so Ruhi followed her gaze. Ruhi stood up in fear seeing him, Kiara stood up too. Vivan & Aditya noticed scratches on her neck as it was displaying fully, both the heirs were shocked seeing this. Ruhi notices it and tries to cover it by her hand but Kiara grabs her hand stopping her, Aditya & Vivan looked at Kiara and Kiara looked at Vivan sternly. Without saying anything Vivan left from there, after him Aditya left too.

5th day of honeymoon:
Today they will return back to their house, Ruhi & Kiara were so happy. They are in the car heading back, both the couples were in different cars.
Ruhi & Vivan were sitting in the back seat while the driver was driving the car, Ruhi fell asleep. Vivan move closer to Ruhi, he removes the dupatta from her neck which was covering scratches.
Vivan: it will irritate the wounds.
He come more closer to her and observe every scratches he gave, he kissed the biggest scratch. He took out the cream from his pocket and started to apply gently with blowing. He move his face away after completing his work, Ruhi release her breath which she was holding. She was just pretending to sleep to avoid him.

Meanwhile:
Kiara was looking outside the window, Aditya looked at her and then slowly take his gaze down to her neck. There was a light mark of his fingerprints, seeing mark he remembered Ruhi's neck that scratches. After that another memory flashed of Ruhi begging for Kiara's life, guilt rush over his body. He was so much guilty but his ego doesn't let him accept that it was his fault.
Whole ride went in silent in both car, after reaching there both girls adjust them or more precisely cover the marks. Both walk fastly inside in excitement to meet Sanskruti & Ishita but their all excitement went in drain. Because Nandani said Ishita went on honeymoon yesterday and Sanskruti went today, Vivan & Aditya understood they were not happy to come home, they were happy to meet Sanskruti & Ishita.