Chapter 47: Mamta

Meanwhile Daksh & Ishita:
Daksh was sleeping when Ishita entered, Ishita was late because she had some work as tomorrow Meegha and her kids are coming. Ishita looked at Daksh, she smiled and moved to the washroom to bath. she returned, she did her night skin care and popped into bed to sleep. She was covering herself with blanket when Daksh suddenly asked her something.
Daksh: why are you late?
Ishita: you haven't sleep yet?
Daksh: no,
Ishita: why? you have to go to the office tomorrow, if you don't get proper sleep then you'll feel tired.
Daksh: what about you? you wake up before me and sleep after me, wouldn't you get tired?
Ishita: oh, someone being caring,
Ishita teases him, Daksh turned to other side,
Ishita: tomorrow bua ji(Mamta) is coming, so we were arranging things.
Daksh: we?
Ishita: me, Sanskruti bhabhi, Ruhi, Mummy ji and badi mummy.
Daksh: why everyone is working? Was there so much work?
Daksh asked while turning again, facing her.
Ishita: hmm, a bit but Mummy jii and badi mummy want special care this time, that's why.
Daksh: so why did you work? they want they should do.
Ishita: Daksh, bua ji got to know everything.
Daksh: oh, so now she will come to show sympathy on you all.
Ishita: Daksh, she got to know about Dadi's illness too, and you also know how much she love her mom.
Daksh was silent,
Ishita:hmm?
Daksh: hmm,
Ishita: you told me you feel emotions when your with me, so why hide your emotion from me?
Daksh looked down and replied,
Daksh: I find it hard to express,
Ishita: why?
Daksh: because everyone ignores my emotion and my feelings.
Ishita remember Sanskruti told her Suraj past which have glimpse of daksh past too.
Ishita: but now you got me, trust me I'll never ignore you, your emotions, your feelings, your pain, your efforts. I'll always understand and appreciate you,
Daksh hugged her tightly, which is now little common in them as Daksh frequently has problems sleeping.
Ishita: your having problem to sleep again, right?
Daksh nodded,
Ishita: you're having problems frequently now a days, is it because you want cuddle?
She said teasingly but seeing him panicking, Ishita quickly spoke.
Ishita: another girl will think like this but not me,
Daksh laughed a little,
Ishita: your having problem to sleep since that day, when you got to know the truth. what is problem?
Daksh looked down, Ishita made Daksh sleep on her lap, his head was her lap.
Ishita: what happened?
Daksh: i don't know, Dadi's story, Dad is going to die, Mummy's story, your pain. this all are roaming inside me, I can't help but think about it. if i was good then this would not have happened, right?
Ishita replied with smile while caressing his hair,
Ishita: Sanskruti bhabhi believes that everything happened because of reason, because it is written in our destiny. I believe it too now, do you know why?
Daksh shook his head as no,
Ishita: when I told my dad that I'm not gonna marry you, he didn't listen to me. I begged infront of him but still he didn't change his decision. Dadi think my begging work but not, because dad never cares about me. Dad wants to cancel this marriage because of my bua ji, mother of Dev, my cousin.
Daksh: yeah, i remember him, he came to meet you with Qabir, right?
Ishita: yeah,
Daksh(in mind): how can I forget that stupid fellow,
Ishita: bua ji wants me to marry Dev and obviously Dad agreed, but I never saw him like that. Dad told me if I don't want to marry you then I have to marry Dev, he kept 2 options in front me. I don't like him either but he was good then you,
Daksh clinches his jaw,
Ishita: this was my thought at that time so I agree to marry him. but later Dad only denied this and again forced me to marry you, i was planning to run but as your dadi said, she threatened me. but now I get to know something horrible about Dev, if your dadi haven't force me then i would have end up with that person, you was right choice for me. if you were good then my left over life will be bad, thats why now i believe that everything happened for reason.
Daksh hugged Ishita by waist, he snuggled his head in her belly. Ishita laugh a little as it tickled her,
Daksh: everyone deserves an understanding wife like you, who will understand him and his pain, insecurities, problem. You could have judged me if you wanted like others do, but you didn't. I may be the right choice for you, but you're the best choice for me.
Ishita smiled,
Ishita: lets sleep now, hmm?
Daksh: ok!
they lay down, Ishita closed her eyes,
Daksh: thank you, I'm feeling a little light and good.
Ishita: most welcome,
and the night passes, in the morning everyone has come leaving Suraj. Sanskruti hasn't gone to the room since she came down because of work, so their morning thing slipped from her head.
Saumya: Sanskruti beta, what happen to Suraj? why is not coming for breakfast?
Ishita: yeah, i went to call him but he said he'll come afterwards.
Sanskruti: oh shit! don't worry I'll bring him.
Sanskruti ran to their room, she entered and saw Suraj was working on laptop, her temperature raised.
Suraj: oh, you came!
Sanskruti: no my ghost came, are mad or what?
Suraj was taken back,
Sanskruti: why are so obsessed with this damn thing? you're getting used to this, can't you understand I have other works to do.
Suraj: I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you.
Sanskruti: exactly! you don't mean but do it every time,
Suraj: what happened to you?
Sanskruti: why? oh, I can't talk to you like this, right?
Suraj: i didn't mean in that way,
Sanskruti: see, i told you, you never mean.
Her words were harsh and voice was filled with poison, Suraj never saw her this side and the main thing is that Suraj was getting hurt. Suraj grabbed his blazer and left the room, without breakfast he left for office. while going members asked with him but without replying he was going, but stopped when Vivan asked. Daksh told Vivan to asked, Suraj said 'something urgent came up and he need to go' and left. everyone sat on seat to have breakfast, they were waiting for Sanskruti.
Daksh: Ishita go and call bhabhi,
Ishita nodded and went to call Sanskruti, meanwhile Sanskruti was regretting everything she said. Ishita entered the room, she sensed Sanskruti was in tension, Sanskruti & Ruhi are very good at hiding emotion. they hide this type of emotion, from this Ishita knew that matter is bad. Ishita sat beside her,
Ishita: bhai had said some urgent work had come and he had to go, he covered up things for you. don't ruin it, come everyone is waiting for you.
Sanskruti closed her eyes, she stood up, after breakfast Sanskruti was in kitchen. Kiara came and took her to garden area, in garden they have done small arrangement. Different type of snacks, drinks, chocolates and music.
Sanskruti: what is this for?
Ruhi: for you,
Sanskruti: why?
Kiara: to make you feel better,
Sanskruti: i appreciate it but bua ji is coming, there is lots of work.
Ishita; i talked to Mummy ji, she said enjoy.
Ruhi: we have 1:30 hours,
Kiara: yeah, let's chill!
Ishita: please! only we don't have problems, feelings and pain, you always want us to be together so you have to share with us too.
Sanskruti: he left for office without having breakfast and tie,
Ishita: and why?
Sanskruti told everything, then they have little chit chat and then back to work. Soon Mamta came with her kids, as soon she came she started crying while hugging Nandani. She was crying badly, the pain of losing mom is so much, Nandani was trying to calm her but she was not calming down, knowing your mom is going to die in front of you and you can't do anything is horrible pain. Everyone's eyes are moist, Viraj & Jairaj was crying too, after knowing Nandani's illness both brother is treating her so good, how a son should treat his mom. Taking her to a different hospital, taking care of her, giving love for which she craves, loving their wife, trying to become a good father, trying to be family so she could die peacefully. For a mother this so much, for a mother her life resides on her children and seeing that children loving you back, fearing to lose you is most beautiful feeling and happiness.
Nandani: I had so much struggle but at least at the end I got what I wanted, I'm sorry, I was not good mother.
Mamta: your the best mother we can ever have, we have just listen that a mother can do whatever for her children, but you proved it. Everyone will judge you but I don't care mom, I understand you, surely it can't be denied that we did very wrong with those innocent girls. But you did it for us, at least we can understand you, don't worry mom we will do anything they says do to.
After hearing heart warming comfort from Mamta, Nandani started crying. Surely a son & daughter have different value but how daughter understand and manage the family, no one can do.
Nandani: Mamta I don't have any other option, I don't wanted to do but I can't leave them like this.
Nandani said while crying,
Mamta: it's ok mom, we understand!
Mamta said while hugging her, Anuj was recording everything just for memory. After that they had little chit chat, Mamta help so much to ease Nandani's heart, Mamta talk with Viraj & Jairaj too on this matter. Everything was going well, the girls were in another room with Shina, Mina and Anuj. Mamta enter in room and told her kids to go, she wanted to talk girls privately.
Mamta: how should I apologized? If someone dare to do this with my daughters, I have burn their whole family.
Girls looked at her, they like her reaction,
Mamta: Then how your still like this, your family surely had done something good that they got daughter like you.
The girls looked at her with different emotions,
Mamta: As a daughter I have to understand my mom but as human, I feel ashamed on my family. You all have family too, just see from my mom perspective, you'll understand a little. I know it is still wrong But only you all can save this family, this family is now in your hands. I'm being selfish, right?
Kiara: yeah, a big one!
Mamta: then do it for your husband, If you didn't love your husband you wouldn't be here by now. Life doesn't always give a second chance, if it is giving you should accept it before its too late. like my mom, just make it understands to your husbands. I don't know how much my family take favours from you all after doing such things, but what can we do? your husband's only listen to you.
Girls think deeply,
'she not wrong'
Mamta: think wisely, thank you for everything and sorry for everything.
With this she left, girls are already stressed so they decided to think about this later.