Chapter 55: Daksh's past

After two days:
After they returned, heirs double the security outside the banglow, they even reported this in police but made sure not to leak this matter. They remove all information about Arun, but during their goa trip Arun was in Paris for meeting, and it is confirmed by police too. Now heirs are more stressed, who is he? Meegha took care of Ishita and Kiara in these two days. Sanskruti and Ruhi were there to take care but Meegha wanted to take care of her daughters, She took care of them with so much love, a mother's love. Kiara is so fond of this love because she is experiencing it for the first time, not only Meegha everyone is loving girls like their own daughter now. Ruhi's words did affect heirs, they changed a bit, Suraj and Daksh are now not ignoring them or avoiding them. Vivan and Aditya are not humiliating or insulting them, but Aditya still behaves rudely with only Meegha and Jairaj. Obviously he needs another session, heirs didn't accept them or forgave them, so there is more to do further. As Mamta said heirs only listen to their wives, so the other 3 sessions are pending.
Currently everyone is sitting on a table to have dinner, Meegha came toward heirs and served the food, she was about to serve Aditya but he denied.
Meegha: take it......
Before she can complete Aditya throw the bowl of paneer,
Meegha:..... Kiara made it,
She completed while looking at food, Aditya looked at Kiara, she was in shock, Aditya runs his hand through his hair. He took the roti and sat near the thrown food, he started eating that food. Everyone widened their eyes, Kiara went to him immediately, he was about to take another bite but Kiara held his hand in the middle.
Kiara: don't!
Aditya: it's ok, it tastes good,
Kiara: I'm not mad or hurt Aditya, please don't eat this.
Aditya: I'm fine wifey,
Kiara: but I'm not, I can't see my husband eating like this.
Aditya: then how can I waste the food my injured wife made?
Kiara: ok! then I'll eat with you,
Aditya: no, it's my mistake!
Kiara: then I'll not eat the food,
Aditya sigh,
Aditya: I'm sorry!
Kiara: it's ok! Let's eat dinner now, sit on the chair.
Aditya sat on his place without looking at Meegha, they all had dinner and went to their respective rooms.
Ishita enters the room, Daksh was laying on bed,
Daksh: oh, let's sleep!
Ishita: just a 5min, I'll have quick shower,
Daksh nodded, Ishita went to take shower, Till then he went to the balcony for fresh air. Ishita went to the balcony when she didn't find Daksh in the room, she tapped his right shoulder but she came from left, Daksh smiled.
Ishita: what are you doing here?
Daksh: taking fresh air,
Ishita: oh!
Daksh: it felt so relieved here,
Ishita: yeah, especially during night.
Daksh hummed,
Ishita: what happened Daksh?
She said while looking straight,
Daksh: what do you mean?
Ishita: after you heard Ruhi's talk, you look kinda off.
Daksh was silent,
Ishita: mummy is loving me like her own daughter, it is motherly love I can feel it, so it's not fake.
Daksh: how can you be so sure?
Ishita: because I experienced this love before,
Daksh looked at her confusedly,
Ishita: from my mom,
Daksh nodded,
Daksh: I never remember the day where she loved me, I used to crave for her love, attention, every day but she never even smiled at me.
He smiled painfully,
Daksh:I was naughty kid, because of this she never liked me, she wanted a son like Suraj bhai. To get her love I used to study hard to get good marks, but this not what she wanted. She wanted me to above Suraj bhai, I study day and night, skip my favourite thing, skip my happiness to study. But she never looked at my efforts, No matter what I do, I was unable to come above him. She will compare me with him everytime, never celebrate my wins, never cared about me. All she wanted is me above him, if I get less marks then she will me punishment by grounding me, I can't play, I can't go out with friends, I can't make friends. Being naughty if I did something then she'll punish me, she will starve me for whole day, she will made me sleep on floor, sometimes when she complained to dad, he used to beat me. Everyone was there but no one did anything leaving Dadi and Dada, Dadi used to give me food sometimes secretly, Dada used to play with me because I was not allowed to go out. If I get hurt and start crying then no one will console me, I will always been ignored in this house, my emotion has always been ignored, they will only see me when I make some mistakes. I didn't live my childhood, I tried so hard to be a son she want but never succeed. It always hurt me when my efforts went in vain or ignored, I feel very suffocated to live in those people. But I had a dream, I wanted to become lawyer, that was only thing which make me feel alive, which make me feel my presence which everyone ignored but they snatched it. This changes everything, I feel like I'm not alive, I don't have emotions, I'm become cold and emotional less. How simple is it to tell this, but only I know that time how it felt.
Ishita: you can feel the pain till now is proving how much it was painful.
Daksh looked at her painfully, Ishita spread her hand, Daksh immediately hugged her and buried his face in crock of her neck.
Ishita: atleast your parents think that they did wrong with you, not like my.
Daksh tightens the hug,
Daksh: do you think I should give them a chance?
Ishita: yes, if they are the same then we will move out of the house, at least we will not have any regrets in future that we never try.
Daksh: hmm!

Next day:
After breakfast heirs went for office, now girls are having their girls time, after little chit chat Ishita spoke something important.
Ishita: guys! Daksh told me his past yesterday night,
They were suprised,
Sanskruti: and your telling us now?
Ishita: yeah!
Ishita said nervously,
Sanskruti: leave! tell us what he told,
Ishita told everything to them,
Ishita: life was way too cruel on them, don't you think?
Ruhi: it's not just him, life is not fair with everyone, you telling this because you love him, you can feel his pain.
Ishita: when I said I love him?
Ishita said while being flustered,
Kiara: your action speak girl,
Sanskruti: we are feeling like this by listening to Daksh & Suraj past, what will happen when we will listen to Vivan & Aditya's.
Suddenly Ruhi and Kiara went silent, Ishita and Sanskruti looked at them,
Kiara: your husbands are easy to deal with, not like ours!
Sanskruti: maybe! We are the first priority of our husbands,
Sanskruti paused, they looked at her confusedly,
Sanskruti: but you're the only priority of your husbands,
Ruhi and Kiara agree with this,
Ruhi: I want to tell you something too,
Ishita: did Vivan tell his past too?
Ruhi shook her head as no,
Ishita: then?
Ruhi: actually I told him my past,
(Kiara: kutti mere pehle,)
Kiara: bitch! Before me,
Kiara said while coming towards her, Ruhi started running while Kiara was behind her.
Sanskruti: watch your mouth Kiara!
Ruhi: Kiara tries to understand, circumstances made me tell him.
Suddenly Kiara stopped, everyone looked at her, she was not able to breathe, Ruhi ran back to her, Sanskruti & Ishita also came.
Ruhi: What happened Kiara? Are you ok?
Ruhi asked worriedly, Kiara nodded, they made her sit back to her seat.
Sanskruti: your still so weak Kiara,
Ishita: when does she listen to us? Never! Kiara eat this 'no', Kiara eat this 'no'. Whenever we told her eat something healthy, she never listen to us, look now.
Ishita started scolding her, Ruhi was damn worried about her.
Kiara: ok, I'm sorry!
Ishita: look at her attitude,
Ishita started spanking her,
Kiara: SANSKRUTI BHABHI!
She whin,
Sanskruti: well you deserve it,
Kiara: Ishita bhabhi I'll listen to you, Please stop!
Ishita stopped, Ishita sat on her seat back,
Ruhi: I'm sorry Kiara!
Kiara: it's not your fault Ruhi, now tell us what happened between you two?
Kiara asked while smirking,
Ruhi: nothing like that idiot,
Kiara: bitch speak up already,
Sanskruti: Kiara!
Kiara: sorry!
Ruhi laughed and started her story, till they come to end everyone was crying, they never thought this innocent soul went through this much. They give her group hugs,
Ruhi: my heart always feels heavy, not because I didn't share anything with anyone or there is so many pain which need to come out. It is because there was no one to hold my heart heaviness, I'm feeling so much lighter because of you all support.
Everyone looked at her fondly,
Ruhi: first I have no one and now, it will be hard to count,
Ruhi smiled while saying,
Ishita: I also never thought being alone and being with anyone have this much difference, I was kind of girl who don't need anyone.
Sanskruti: I have very good bond with everyone in my house but like this with on one.
Kiara: yeah! We are friends, best friend, supporter, sometimes mom, sometimes dad, sometimes sister.
Everyone laughed,
Kiara: I wish we like this forever,
Everyone understand what she mean,
Ruhi: we will,
Sanskruti: forever,
Ishita: and ever,
Kiara laughed,
Ruhi: but I think there is something you haven't told us yet,
Kiara: what?
Ruhi: about you and Aditya?
Ishita: yeah, I notice it too,
Sanskruti: yes, your behaving way to much strange from that incident day.
As soon she understands she widen her eyes, and they caught her red handed, they looked at her suspiciously.
Kiara: act..... actually........we........k......
Ishita: girl we don't have whole day,
Kiara: kissed!
She said while closing her eyes, everyone screamed in shock, Kiara was all shy and they are so shocked.
Ruhi: tell us in detail,
Kiara: what details, no!
Ishita: will you tell us or not?
Ishita asked her more likely threatening her,
Kiara: it's not fair,
Sanskruti: fast, we don't have time!
Kiara whinningly started, while saying Kiara face was all red and plus they were giving her teasing look, after finishing Kiara ran to her room, everyone laughed.