Chapter 4: Haldi Ceremony

Their looks :

                       Suraj and Sanskruti

Their looks :                                             Suraj and Sanskruti

                        Daksh and Ishita

                         Vivan and Ruhi

                          Aditya and Kiara

                          Aditya and Kiara

Today was the haldi ceremony which was held a day before the wedding day and the day after the sangeet ceremony, Ceremony will be held at the evening

Today was the haldi ceremony which was held a day before the wedding day and the day after the sangeet ceremony, Ceremony will be held at the evening. Everyone was busy because of evening function and tomorrow is wedding, a big day so everyone is busy in preparation. Its almost 5 pm and everyone is getting ready as the ceremony will start at 7pm including brides.

Ruhi was standing in front of the mirror after changing into today's attire, not fully. She was going to wear yellow lehenga today but now she is just in  blouse and jeans revealing her hot belly while blouse was making beautiful curves of her boobs. She thought she would wear lehenga after doing makeup so she didn't wear it. She's gonna have haldi on her face so she decides to do makeup herself rather than having a makeup artist, because it's no use. she was still in front of mirror when someone barged in without knocking. She froze seeing the least expected man in front of her, There eyes locked, they were looking each other through mirror. Soon she realized her state and grabbed the duvet, She tried to cover herself. Within a second she was pinned to the wall with jerks, he was standing closer to her.

Vivan: I'm not here to have a show,
He said digging a hole in her soul by his deep stare, Their faces was just inches away, his hand was on her shoulder aggressively grabbing, he was in his casual attire. Enable of doing anything she diverted her gaze not having confidence to speak or maintain the eye contact. His hand parted away from her shoulder while still maintaining the same closeness, He spoke with dead serious expression.

Vivan: I don’t want any stupid thing today, I don’t know how you gonna do but behave properly not like someone gonna eat you or you will face consequence.
After hearing him shiver ran down on her spine, Knowing what he is talking about, she gulp and nodded. Just like how he came, he went after scanning her head to toe last time. He was talking about her mistake during Their dance performance at the sangeet function She stopped in the middle, that time he didn't tell her anything because he himself was not in the right sense but after returning back to sense properly, he came to order her. As time passes she is getting more scared of him, Somehow she started to do makeup.

Haldi ceremony is about to start, all grooms are settled, everyone was waiting for the star of function "BRIDES". Soon 1st bride arrive Sanskruti with Saumya, she come and settle down beside Suraj not glacing him even once. After her Ruhi arrived with her mom, not understanding all the grooms including Sanskruti looked at their elder. As it was the 2nd bride turned to come but they didn't get any answer, Kiara too arrived with her brother and settled down beside Aditya, leaving only bride Ishita.

Everyone is patiently waiting for last bride but she doesn’t seem to show up, Everyone started gossiping while Ishita's family suddenly gone missing. Not waiting further Suraj ordered Saumya to check on her directly but Daksh interrupted them. And he himself decided to go to check on her, on his way to her room he meets her father.

Harsh: She will come in 2 min!
He stated, humming him he continued to walk toward her room.

Harsh: She will come, we should leave now everyone is waiting.
He said not want him to go further,

Daksh: I will check by myself.
Saying this he walked away, with knock he entered the room to see, Ishita was sitting on the bed all ready but her hand was bleeding while her brother was treating her and her mom was arranging a new set of bangles, everyone looked at him feeling his presence.

Daksh: How much time will it take,
He asked coldly,

Manvi: Not much just 2 min
Saying this Manvi started making her wear bangles not caring how much its hurting to her, she clutches her dupatta feeling pain but stays silent.

Kabir: Mom pls be gentle,
Her brother said, not caring Manvi continues.

Daksh: Let it be like this, no one will question about bangles, Stop wasting time.
Saying this he grabs her hand which has a bandage or more precisely he grabs the banded area, She hissed in pain but he didn't care. Just for one second she thought he cared but he proved her wrong, He dragged her toward the ceremony area, after reaching near the area, he left her hand.

Daksh: Get your shit together, I'm not here to deal with it and one more thing I  don’t want stupid thing like this which will ruin our image again. 
He said coldly,

Ishita(in mind): I just want to punch him!

Without letting her speak he started to walk keeping his hand on her waist like nothing happened, but stopped after not getting a response. He looked at her, Removing his hand from her waist, she started to walk leaving him behind, Daksh greet his teeth and followed her. Soon a couple appears and Oberois sighs in relief, The couple settle down and ceremony begin. One by one everyone started to come and apply haldi to a couple.

Haldi ceremony ends, everyone was leaving while four couple is full of turmaric. Like always brides are tired but grooms were irritated with this ritual, Soon they left to their room. Whole ceremony there is no conversation between four couple and no one bother too. Aditya silence did surprise Kiara but saying it was good for her, she shrugged off.