Chapter 63: Vivan & Ruhi

After Vivan left, Ruhi came out from her cave, she survived from him but not by our girls.
Kiara: is someone trying to hide away from us?
Ruhi stops at her place and turns, and finds Kiara.
Ruhi: Kiara, you!
She said nervously,
Kiara: yes me, do you expected anyone else.
Ruhi: no, I was just asking!
Ishita: reason of hiding?
Ruhi again turns and finds Ishita,
Ruhi: you are also here?
Sanskruti: me too,
Ruhi looked to other side,
Sanskruti: so how was your night?
Ruhi smiled nervously, they stared at her more, Ruhi was not able to control and hugged Kiara, she hid her face.
Ruhi: stop, I'm shy!
Ishita: oohhoo!
Sanskruti: so it confirm now,
They tease her little more, after some time they chit chat, Ruhi told them everything happened yesterday including Vivan's past. Now everyone was on ease, their mind was in peace, heirs are went to office except Daksh. He is sick so he is resting in house, or testing Ishita's patience, Daksh saw Ishita alone in kitchen. He hugged her from behind, Ishita knew who hugged her, she closed her eyes in frustration.
Daksh:you look so lonely alone, let me company you,
Ishita rolled her eyes,
Daksh: I can see that,
Daksh said, suddenly someone coughed, both looked and saw Sanskruti, Ruhi and Kiara standing there with teasing look, Daksh broke the hug.
Sanskruti: she not alone, we are here only from the starting.
Ishita: nor lonely,
Daksh: oh! I didn't notice you all,
Daksh said nervously while ignoring Ishita's comment,
Kiara: oh, but we can leave you alone, if you want.
Ishita: no need,
Daksh looked at her coldly, which Ishita ignore, he left the kitchen, girls started laughing leaving Ishita. They went back to work, after some time again Daksh come.
Daksh: Ishita, I need w-----
Ishita: what you need?
Ishita said irritatingly,
Daksh: I just need water, why are you mad on that?
Ishita: what I should do then? This your 10th time coming to kitchen just for water, you took leave to rest but there is no sign of rest.
Daksh looked down,
Daksh: I was just bored alone,
Ishita stare at him,
Ishita: you go and rest, I'll bring water.
Daksh nodded and left,
Sanskruti: why you shouted on him,
Ishita kept quiet,
Ruhi: he is sick bhabhi,
Ruhi said softly, Ishita made regret look,
Sanskruti: you go and stay with him,
Kiara: we will do the work,
Ishita nodded and left with a water bottle, she enter in room, Daksh was lying on bed quietly. Ishita went to him but he didn't move, his eyes were closed.
Ishita: I'm sorry! I shouldn't have scold you,
Daksh moved his head from pillow to her lap still closing his eyes, Ishita started caressing his hair, after some time Ishita notice Daksh was slept, she smiled.
Ishita: you was not able to sleep, you can't sleep without peace and your peace is me, idiot can't ask help directly.
Ishita said while looking at his sleeping face, she kept her head on his.
Ishita: I'm glad, I become your healer and your wife! Sleep well hubby!
At night:
Vivan came home but didn't found Ruhi, it was making him angry but he control because he understand her. Ruhi directly shows up during dinner but she avoids eye contact, other girls was enjoying this show, seeing Vivan desperate and Ruhi shy. After dinner, everyone went to their rooms except Ruhi, she wanted to go after he sleeps. It's around 12am and now she decided to go, she took breath and open the room, but she left stunned after what she saw. Lights were off but candles are giving enough lights, everywhere candle was kept and their fregrance are just mind blowing, so romantic and refreshing. Roses are kept on floor, rose petals on bed, room was decorated very beautifully, but Ruhi didn't find Vivan there. She stepped further but suddenly she was pinned to the wall, she gasped, Vivan was in front of her and that too close, he was staring dangerous into her eyes while slightest anger and need inside his eye.
Ruhi(in mind): ufff, his domanating era, so hot!
Vivan: are you done playing hide and seek? Or your planning to play tomorrow too?
His voice was so dominant,
Ruhi: I....no...I didn't do anything!
Vivan: I didn't say, you did something.
He came closer while his hold on her hand tightened, not painful, Ruhi was so stunned and scared to speak.
Vivan: you're shy, aren't you?
Ruhi looked at him,
Vivan: don't you dare to lie!
Vivan said while giving wet kiss on her neck, Ruhi closed her eyes,
Vivan: I'm asking something baby!
Ruhi nodded,
Vivan: words Ruhi, words!
Chills ran over her body, his dominant era plus this treatment is too much to bear.
Ruhi: I'm shy, Vivan!
Ruhi said in one go,
Vivan again looked in her eyes and smirked, Ruhi looked away while her breath became uneven. Vivan observes every inch of her face, her nervous face, scared body and shy soul.
Vivan: I like my impact on you,
Vivan said while coming more closer, their body was touching each, mainly her raising b@@bs pressed on his chest, he was intentionally pressing them by his chest. Ruhi kept her hand on his chest and maintained the distance.
Ruhi: you decorated the room?
Vivan: yes, for us! Yesterday was unplanned, but today will be planned.
Ruhi(in mind): are we going to do it today also?
Ruhi: what does that mean?
Ruhi asked nervously,
Vivan: its correct, what you are thinking,
Ruhi widen her eyes,
Vivan: I know you, baby!
Vivan said, he left her hand and pulled her more close by her waist, he tightly held her waist, they are literally feel each other body, special Ruhi is feeling something she don't want.
Vivan: your feeling it, right? Deep down someone is waiting for you,
Ruhi gulped, he pulled her more closer, he sniffed her hair, he bit her earlobe, she clutched his shirt.
Vivan: you don't know, how much it was hard to control, it feels so good, I want that pleasure again, please don't make me hold it back Ruhi.
he whispered in her ear, Ruhi wants it too but she was shy, even remembering yesterday night was making her shy, that's why. But she needs to be confident because this monster will hunt her whole life, grabbing courage she wrapped her hand around his neck like giving in. Vivan smiled and attack on her neck, he aggressive bite her neck, Ruhi hissed, Vivan licked that area while looking at her. Ruhi stare back too, suddenly Vivan kissed her, she kissed back too, today's kiss was so wide which Ruhi notice too. Vivan picked her up while still kissing her, he slowly placed her on bed and hovered over her, he broke the kiss and looked directly in her eyes.
Vivan: can I?
Ruhi was surprised because he asked permission but nodded,
Vivan: are you ok? If you're feeling pain because of last night then we can stop.
Ruhi: I'm fine, my husband was gentle on me last night.
Vivan smiled,
Ruhi: and I expect that today also,
Vivan: sure baby!
Vivan smiled and again kissed her, he was kissing her so passionately but in needy way, he move to her neck while kissing jaw. His doing his work on her neck while his hand were busy in undressing her, she was clutching bedsheet and controlling her moan. He throw her top on floor and stare at her, she was bra.
Vivan: The whole day I was imagining this scene, your nervous face, scared body and shy soul under me.
he removed his shirt and kissed her, Ruhi wrapped her hand around his neck, he move to her collar bone while her hand was running through his hair. He unhooked her bra, immediately Ruhi hugged him, Vivan smiled.
Vivan: I already saw them, Ruhi!
Ruhi: I'm shy because you saw them,
Vivan: I had seen your whole hot body!
Ruhi hit his arm,
Ruhi: Vivan!
Vivan: I haven't started and you started screaming my name.
Ruhi hides her face in the crook of his neck, he pulled the blanket on her and got down from bed, The light of the candle was already dim but he still blew out all the candles, only one candle was giving them a little light.
Vivan: is it ok now?
Vivan asked Ruhi, this act wins Ruhi heart, she nodded with smile, your husband is taking care of your comfort to this extent even after having sex is another level of gentleness. Vivan smiled and undressed himself, Ruhi looked away shyly, Vivan smirked, he come inside blanket. He kissed her gently, he remove her bra while kissing, he grab her one b@@b still kissing her, he broke the kiss. He went down, he sucked and bite her ni@@le, Ruhi moaned, he leave his marks all over her body. On chest, neck, stomach, collarbone, arms, thighs, everywhere, and Ruhi was moaning badly. She was under his pleasure, he was little too much, not hard but different from yesterday, maybe yesterday was her first time that's why he was gentle. Btw both were virgins, he stared at his work with smirk, Ruhi shyly looked away, even in one candle he was able to see his paintings.
Vivan: Ruhi, be ready!
Vivan alerts her before entering, Ruhi moaned loudly while grabbing his shoulders tightly, Vivan doesn't want to hurt her but every time she moans because of pleasure or pain, it makes him happy, he kissed her forehead and continue his work. After two hours, Vivan laid beside her and pulled her on his chest, he kissed her forehead.
Vivan: am I rough?
Ruhi: no, just too long!
Vivan smirked,
Vivan: really!
Ruhi flustered,
Ruhi: I was talking about time,
Vivan: me too, what was you thinking?
Ruhi looked at him with disbelief, Vivan laughed, they closed their eyes ready to sleep.
Vivan: Ruhi!
She opened her eyes and looked at him, he caress her hair while staring in her eyes.
Vivan: you can be shy, nervous, scared, angry, flustered, everything you want but don't hide. I don't feel easy when I don't see you, please don't hide from me, if you want we can keep this thing on hold but don't hide from me.
Ruhi kissed his hand which was caressing her hair,
Ruhi: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!
Vivan: it's not your fault, you were just shy, which I understand, just don't do it again.
Ruhi: I'll not!
She said with a smile, he smiled too and they slept, today's night was the happiest night for heirs, finally their heart is in peace and with angels.