Chapter 44: Suraj's past

In Aditya's room:
Aditya entered and locked the door, he came and hugged Kiara tightly.
Aditya: no,no, I can't lose you, Please don't leave me, Please don't leave me, Please don't leave me, Please don't leave me.
Aditya was repeating the same thing while crying, Kiara got shocked but it turned to worry because of his state. He was panicking,
Kiara: Aditya, calm down,
Kiara said trying to calm him while she broke the hug,
Aditya: why did you break my hug, you want to leave me, right? But I'll never leave. I'll chase you and bring you back to me, you can never leave me, I'm not allowing you.
Kiara tensed more, she knew he was turning into a psycho now, but it was different from always. Aditya grabbed a vase and broke it on his head, Kiara widened her eyes.
Aditya: tell me will you leave me?
Not getting a reply, Aditya took another vase and placed it near his head again,
Aditya: TELL ME,
Kiara got scared, she ran and hugged him,
Kiara: no, I will not,
Aditya threw the vase and hugged her back tightly,
Aditya: I promise I'll never hurt you nor I'll leave anyone who dares to hurt you. I'll treat you like a queen, I'll do whatever you will tell but don't leave me, I'll become mad if you leave me.
He said in a pleading way, it was hurting Kiara to see him like this, like a broken and mad person whose mental state is in bad condition. Aditya lost his balance and fell on Kiara, both fell on bed, Aditya was on top of Kiara.
Aditya: I don't know if I love you or not, but I can't live without you, I'll become a crazy person without you.
Aditya said while caressing her cheeks, after completing he fainted, Kiara started crying. Kiara pushed him on bed and ran for help, leaving heirs & their wives everyone came into the room. They called the doc, the doc did the dressing of his wound and left.

Meanwhile in Daksh's Room:
Daksh came into the room with Ishita, he made her sit on bed and sat on his knees in front of her.
Daksh: I don't know how to apologise after whatever Dadi did, we don't deserve forgiveness. But trust me I didn't know this, I'm sorry!
He said looking down, he hold her both hands,
Daksh: I love you, I really really love you! I don't want to feel the pain of losing your loved ones, nor I can afford it. Ishita, if you treat me like a shit then also I will not tell you anything, but please don't leave me. I'm selling myself to you, you can do whatever but you can't leave me. you owned me now, I will go everywhere my owner goes. This much I became helpless in your love, I will lose myself again if you leave me, I don't want to become that dead body again.
Tears left from his eyes,
Daksh: please don't leave me,
Ishita: I will not, now stop crying, don't sell me yourself, I don't want to own you. Just give me your heart, I'll take care of it, no one can break it now, I'm here na, I will not let you become a dead body again.
Daksh hugged her immediately, because of speed Ishita fell on bed while Daksh was still hugging her, Ishita smiled and hugged him back.
Daksh: how can they do this with you? It must hurt you alot, your so strong Ishita. I'm lucky to have, but your unlucky to have me. I bring bad luck in your life, isn't it?
Ishita just kept quite,

Meanwhile in Vivan's Room:
Vivan & Ruhi entered, Vivan's was standing silently, it was pretty awkward for Ruhi.
Ruhi: Vivan?
Vivan: that time you were already having hard time because of my family and I....I worsen it.
Vivan directly looked in her eyes,
Vivan: How can you be this good, Ruhi?how? You never talk back or disrespect this family even if they destroy your life, I don't deserve you.
He said looking down but again looked at her and continued,
Vivan: but no one can treat you and respect you like I do, I'm not sure about my feelings but my moods lighten up when I see you, I feel peace when I'm with you, I feel happy when I see you happy, my heart ache when I see you in pain, I feel like to do something to make you happy, I make efforts without my knowing. If this is love then no one can love you as much as I love you, can you give me a chance to prove myself, to remove the burden of hurting you, to love you.
Ruhi was beyond the shock,
Vivan: I will die Ruhi without you, my life doesn't belong to me now, it belongs to you. I can't live without you, you can't leave me after making this crazy over you.
Ruhi: I give you a chance, prove yourself, free yourself, love me.
Vivan: why do you want to give me a chance after whatever I did? Do I deserve a chance?
Ruhi(in mind): Doesn't he wanted this?
Ruhi: how you define that someone deserves a chance or not?
Vivan: I don't know, because I will never give a chance to someone who destroys me and my life.
Ruhi: who is that someone who made you like this?
Vivan looked down,
Ruhi: is it Masi & Masuji?
Vivan kept the silence,
Ruhi: for me it depends on that person, did that person deserves a second chance. And from what I see, you deserve a second chance, so do you want it?
Vivan: yes, I'll make your life like you never imagined.