Chapter 25: Snap Your Fingers Snap Your Neck

As if having demonic chakra flooding your coils for hours in the middle of a battle with two S-ranked missing ninja, having a sentient sword with superpowers suck out all of your regular chakra, getting run clean through by a steel cable, and flying on a bumpy bird while your new 'servant' that apparently wouldn't take no for an answer valiantly attempted to patch your belly wound wasn't enough excitement/torment for one day, Naruto found himself caught in the shake-out from hell by Tayuya upon being spotted at the front door. Now normally he would have either tried reasoning with her and explaining himself after listening to what was bothering her, or he would have Kawarimied with the nearest hapless fool, i.e. Shikamaru Nara, who had just entered the vicinity to see what all of the fuss was about, but today after all of the things that had transpired over the last 3-to-5 day period, upon being snatched up and shaken like a rag-doll by the girl for approximately thirty seconds he blacked out.

"Master!" Hamako yelled as she showed surprising speed and strength by yanking Naruto away from Tayuya as soon as his eyes rolled back in his head and he started foaming at the mouth, "Why would you do that to him? Do you have any idea what he did to himself today? He was barely able to stand even with my help!"

"Master?" Was the questioning statement that went up unanimously after Hamako spoke, one tone was in curiosity, one tone was in annoyance and anger, and the last was in raw unbridled amusement... accompanied by a short perverted giggle.

Hamako looked at the unresponsive Naruto in her arms before sighing and looking towards Tsunami, "Do you have anywhere I can keep him for the night. I'm afraid with the grievous injuries he had inflicted on his person he will need a few days before he can move safely."

Tsunami nodded, "Yes, we have extra rooms upstairs, it was where we were planning to place everyone else for the night."

Hamako gave a short bow before dragging Naruto up the steps, "Thank you very much."

Kakashi gave her an eye-smile, "He'll be up and about, running amok by tomorrow. Don't worry."

Hamako looked over at him while she was dragging Naruto up the stairs and almost dropped him when she saw him, "White Fang?" She shook her head and continued lugging Naruto up the stairs.

Kakashi raised his one visible eyebrow in surprise, 'What did she call me? How would a girl like that even know that name, let alone had an inkling of how to associate me with it? By the way, where did he even find her, and why would she call him master? And why the hell is he so hurt? Just what have you been doing while you were gone Naruto?'

Shikamaru had musings of his own as he watched Naruto get dragged up the stairs but decided to save that for later, "Alright. The troublesome blonde is back, so can we go home soon?"

Tayuya just stared at them going upstairs, "Who the hell is this? And master? What the fuck is going on here?"

Kakashi sighed and put a hand on her shoulder, "There's not much you're going to be getting out of Naruto tonight so you might as well wait for him to wake up before asking anything, however if he refuses to answer that's his business." 'To you all. There are things that I simply have to know about, that wasn't the same sword that he left with either.'

XxX

(The Next Day)

Getting to him however, proved very difficult when Tayuya decided to forego Kakashi's advice to just let the matter sit until the next morning, deciding to wake him up and talk to him right then. As when she reached for the shut door leading to the room that Hamako had taken Naruto into, she found herself unable to make contact without taking a significant jolt before seeing the seal slapped on the front of the door.