~2~

It was freezing here in London, as it was ishan's birthday party day after tomorrow so thought of going to a café here in london well there were lots of places to visit it was my last day in London as i had my flight to India in the evening

It was freezing here in London, as it was ishan's birthday party day after tomorrow so thought of going to a café here in london well there were lots of places to visit it was my last day in London as i had my flight to India in the evening. I went to a vintage café for relaxation but god had some other plans i guess??

So I took pictures to update on instagram, its so weird the insta life of a celebrity compared to the real life problems to face ,well no one can understand it better than the person it self. I grabbed my coffee which was already lukewarm and i was about to spill it because of what i just saw in front of my eyes it was the daughter of sachin tendulkar ,i mean sara the hell she was doing here staring at me like that and making facial expressions like she saw a ghost well I don't know about her but I definitely saw one , don't know why but she just ran away from there after seeing me and i knew it

"I WAS IN TROUBLE "
"I SWEAR IF SHE JUST POSTED HERSELF ON INSTAGRAM THEN I'M GONE...."
I just remembered the day I unfollowed her just because of the dating rumors spreading all over again , it was so uncomfortable to even talk about dating in an interview because everyone is like, are you dating Sara?
"HELL NO!"

Anyways, I caught her friends giving me a side eye and I realized it was better to go to the hotel and start packing for tomorrow so that's what i did the next, i reached the hotel room and started packing.
My phone was vibrating it was ishan calling me over and over again I picked it up or else he would kill me for sure.
"Hey shub, when are you coming !?!?"

" i'll be there by midnight my flight is in the evening at 7:00 pm"

" everyone are waiting for you to come and just throw up a party for my birthday!!!"

" well happy birthday in advance to the most hyped person in ict"

" well thank you sara's shubman.."

"What the hell these rumors!!!"

*call ended*

I was done with everyone now ,but its lowkey funny
Now let's see what god has planned for me.

It was 5:30 and i was out with my driver and into the taxi heading to airport, it feels weird not having my teammates around me while I'm traveling.

everyone must be enjoying ishan's company there i had that feeling of missing out every single thing but i am happy that finally after a long vacation I would with them.

virat and rohit they both are married and have a family and now there are others in line too.

sometimes someone can feel a lot loneliness about being away from their family and friends or just because you don't have someone........

Anyways i was out here outside the airport looking for my guards who would travel with me as not to create a fuss in the mumbai airport.

As they approached me we went inside the airport and had to get with some checkpoints verifying our passports and identity all that stuff and kept the luggage and i was enjoying my time in the sitting area  reading a book but i guess now no more...

This flight was another nightmare for me.....

________________________________________________________________

☁️Sorry for the late update 😅 I would try my best to update in a week☁️