~14~

We were in the finals on the wc tournament,there was huge pressure from everyone

It was so obvious but it was my first time playing a world cup, so I was hoping for the best performance from my side.

this is what I kept over thinking at night, I was so nervous for tomorrow that I could hardly sleep.

As I turned to my other side it was sara who was sleeping peacefully beside me with her one hand on my waist, this can be probably even worse tomorrow morning.

IN THE MORNING

As expected as I woke up thinking that someone is choking my body and as usual it was sara who hugged me thinking I am a teddy bear or something this girl... wait until she realizes.

I got up from the bed it was 6:00 am early in the morning, It was cold.. I went on to have a nice bath in this winter morning, it was quiet relaxing.

As I was done I took a towel and wrapped it around my lower body, The was that I completely forgot that I have a girl in my bedroom as I stepped out of the bathroom she was sitting on the bed as she looked at me she covered her eyes.

"You mad or something there's a girl with you in here, you forgot?" She was peaking from the gap between her fingers.

"Ohh really I don't think so you have any problem with this." I laughed.

*she was caught in 4k*

"Umm..i have something to do I'll ...be back" she left being embarrassed.

My smile faded away as she left, I was nervous for the match, I don't wanna think about it anymore so I quickly got my jersey and shorts on.

We had to gather in the lobby to discuss about the the match and after discussing we had leave,as we have to reach the stadium on time.

I rushed to the obby and it was rohit and virat sitting there planning something.

when all of us were together. They started explaining us the strategy and how to execute it well.

We were about to leave at the stadium, I went back to the room and it was sara who had just taken a bath and only had a piece of towel covering her body.

She seemed very angry with it guess, I wonder what happened.

"Atleast wear something" I started.

"Are you kidding! I didn't brought any clothes with me" she laughed.

"So how can you plan going to your friends place without clothes?" I asked.

"For your information, she is a girl who's clothes I can wear right? And my suitcase was in my dad's car, he left without giving it to me so what I'm supposed to do?" She answered.

"Ohh okay do one thing you can wear mine.." I offered.

"I'll better buy it on my own" she said.

"Yeah with this towel hanging??" I was frustrated.

"Give me your clothes" she ordered.

I thought to give her a t-shirt and some jeans but what
about I'll better give her my other jersey. And that's exactly what I did.

I gave her my jersey and a pair of jeans

"Cheer for me........princess" I beamed as I left.

She didn't looked happy though about the jersey I gave her. Hoping to see her at the stadium.

IN THE STADIUM

We obviously came here 4 hours earlier, we kept doing warm up and stuff.

Now there we were just few minutes away from the match to start.

Australia had won the toss and decided to bowl first.

I was going to open for india with rohit.

As I make my way through the field, I once turned back just to check if she was there...

But...she wasn't..

Anyways my main aim for today is to perform well.

I was there on the pitch and on the other hand there was rohit.

When It was my turn to bat I looked up to the audience for.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyy!
Hope y'all doing well🎀