~3~

I've never been this focused in my life since the past few hours ,the thing is that I finished a novel and I absolutely loved it

I've never been this focused in my life since the past few hours ,the thing is that I finished a novel and I absolutely loved it. the way it was written and it made me cry so bad, this is my first time doing something 'productive' instead of just wasting my time and energy on my phone or a pc , its so irritating when you have nothing to do and just one exception that is to become a couch potato that is to sit all day and do nothing but that is fun actually but only sometimes.

So I enjoyed my self company today and giving my self time by leaving the whole world aside i felt relieved well i'm happy that i won't have to go alone to the airport and there someone with me  yeah it was arjun my lil brother and i got a call from him that he would pick me up at 5:45 pm he gave me some extra time to wind up I guess he is just used to it now that my sis is always late doing up her things, so i decided to show up early to surprise him.

It was 5:30 pm and i went down with all my luggage in Hand there was no problem with that carrying all the luggage it's just that i look like a helpless person and all that arjun could do is to sit and laugh at me, when he was done with it he finally approached me and helped me with these luggage we kept it in the car and were on the way to the airport.

Arjun was serious all of a sudden he said " dad is planning to get you married this year...."
" what the hell this can't be true"
" well it is"
" but why this decision was taken all of a sudden??"
" I don't know actually he just told me this and one more thing sis ,he said that if she doesn't wants to marry this sooner then she should start dating someone she loves with marriage in mind.."
" I don't wanna leave London anymore........ like..date someone??"
" I thought you would be happy with the second option"
" why would I be??"
" I thought that there would be someone you like tho.."
*in my mind* " even my brother thinks like that who would tell them i have no luck with love , my love life is all messed up!!"
" well there's no one i like..."
" stop joking around!"
" we reached the airport lets just talk later"

In a hurry I removed all the suitcases from the car and arjun helping me out and finally we went in and when all the cheking and security stuff was over we were in the boarding area. Me and my brother sat there i was readin a book and guess what happened it was 'him' again?? This guy was sitting like 4 to 5 seats behind us i was trying hard not to look but unfortunately he also kept staring at my soul
Like why?

I better pray to god that me shubman both had separate flights or it would be a controversy if we both came out of the airport together and my dad even told me that day after tomorrow we have to attend a party.. not exactly sure tho party for what, but anyways it was boarding time, good thing that my brother didn't noticed shubman or else he would definitely would have approached him ...then it would be so awkward nooo!!

We were heading inside and i was trying hard not to see him and also not letting my brother finally we got on the plane i was so relieved as he was not around us but the problem was that he was on the same plane bruhh i hate it not me saying this for the hundred and one time anyways no one's judging me for that tho... i had a good flight and it was the time when we landed on our destination and i see that coming on the airport........