~6~

Well

Well....my sleep cycle is severely disturbed, I've haven't slept since i came here. Anyways the reason is quite fun as it was 11:45, Ishan was just 15 minutes away from his birthday ,we boys planned to surprise him and throw a midnight party as i was freaking tired so the boys had decorated in the ceremony room available in the hotel and of course a cake.

Ishan was asleep in his bedroom he had no idea what was going to happen, because he thinks that an official party was tomorrow so it was no chance that we would do this......

Shreyash(shreyash iyer, excellent batsmen) called me downstairs for us to prepare everything , some of them were decorating the table and some were blowing out the balloons and the one thing that was left, was to drag ishan out of his bedroom.

It was 11:55 and we all were standing outside ishan's bedroom with a cake and as it was 12:00, we had the masterkey of this hotel and through it we entered in and everyone were so loud that he woke by himself. And surya shoved the cake into his face not gonna lie he was looking like a clown.

We literally brought him in a bridal style lol!, It was surya who did that ,so after coming downstairs with ishan in surya's arms we headed to the ceremony hall of the hotel which we ruined. Yeah actually the decoration was horrible tho..

What to expect from your friends, he was in a shock because the cake and the decoration had ishan's funny pictures and some of the instagram memes on it, To be honest he doesn't even tries to be funny its just his personality.

Anyways we thought to make it a movie night, we selected a horror movie and pulled out all nighter. Ishan is a biggest scaredy cat he would get easily scared of these jump scares. I was hella tired and sleepy, when we finished we all went to sleep at 6:00 something and yeah another day and we also had a party tonight.

After resting for hours we all were up in the evening. I thought to watch something on TV but was afraid of the news channels arranging my marriages with every possible girl in this planet, So instead I started getting dressed up for the party, I took hours and hours to select what to wear and finally wore a long sleeve silk emerald green shirt with geometric prints on it and paired it with some baggy jeans.

It was a perfect fit for today, even after getting this ready I had to sit in the room anyhow because there was ample of time for the birthday party to start. I had the guest list for tonight's party in my hand, I sat comfortably on a beanbag and opened it. But the thing was my eyes were only rolling on one name......
"SACHIN TENDULKAR"

I had no problem with them coming tonight instead I would be happy but the problem was their daughter for sure..........

I guess it's okay as it is a party ,there would be too many people for sure so it won't cause me any problem as long as I don't run into her. I am trying my self to calm down but my life's a mess right now.

*notification drops* It was a message from kl rahul, for me to come up at the venue as the party was about to begin.

Klrahul
Hey shub! We all are heading to the venue, join us on time.
You
Yess sir!

I responded him and quickly went downstairs to get my car ready and headed to the venue. There were shami and hardik in the hotel lobby and I had to leave with them. as we reached the venue given and stood in there we saw the hall was full of guests enjoying themselves on the beats.

And there stood our birthday boy, behaving like a child as always, Me ,ishan and rahul went to get us some drinks, that's when Sachin Tendulkar entered in with his...........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

☁️I know the ones who are familiar with cricket knows who is who , as i've mentioned some names above for those who don't know ,consider them as cricketers and shubman's teammates. This is to avoid any confusion further☁️