~11~

I was out of my mind, I left outside without thinking about him

I don't know if I took a right decision or not but I regret it, There are problems after problems.

My eyes were blur, I could hardly see anything...tears ran down my cheeks.

He ran to me just to find me here crying and completely broken inside.

He lifted my face upto his, and gave me a warm smile, I punched him in his chest out of anger but he still sat beside me while laughing.

we were outside, in a garden with flowers blooming everywhere and a starry night sky.

"Stop crying you red tomato..." Shubman giggled.

"Then what I'm supposed to do?" I asked
while wiping off my tears.

"You know what? I'm tired of baby sitting you" he joked.

"Then just leave....please" I sobbed.

"Hey! come on, I can't even joke with my own...friend?" He was looking at me straight into my eyes.

"Friends?" I was unsure.

"We might not be a real couple but we can at least be friends tho.." he smiled.

* I don't know what happens to me when I'm with him, sometimes he is the one reason to my sadness and he is the only reason for my happiness.

Him acting a bit silly around me just lifts up my mood, I was smiling through tears on my face.

He wipes off those tears running down with his fingers gliding through my cheeks.

"Finally something made you smile" He smirked.

"Yeah.....you" I blushed *trying to hide it*

"Sorry What ? I didn't heard" he asked.

"Nothing!" I sighed *safe zone*

We kept staring at each other for a while until his phone rang, it was too awkward,

IT WAS ISHAN, HE PICKED IT UP...

ON THE CALL

"Hey shub! I know you're busy with your girlfriend right now but you can leave on your way to the hotel" said ishan.