~10~

I swear this girl has no patience, well we just can't announce in the public that 'LIKE YEAH WE ARE DATING ALL OF A SUDDEN

I swear this girl has no patience, well we just can't announce in the public that 'LIKE YEAH WE ARE DATING ALL OF A SUDDEN.'

What we could do that can blow up the internet? and instagram post would work actually but we just can't do it all of a sudden what if our families suspects us both.....nahh think positive huh..

I had to do something about it and that is the reason I went to the event manager and told him to arrange something for a PROPOSAL.

Some might think, what the hell is this but it's good enough to convince both of our parents that we are dating and the media too.

The best chance was at the party cause the media and paparazzi's were present there to spread this news and when it reaches to both of our families, the things would be quite easier as one of my teammate already knew about this even though it was planned by me only so that he can give others the assurance that they both are dating, so it is a stupidity to keep it a secret now.

I was nervous because I didn't tell her that I'm going to propose her and that she has to say YES, should I tell her, I guess no, I want her to act shocked and of course she bad at acting so forget it.

The manager surely helped me out a lot.

I heard a voice behind me screaming my name...

"Shubman...huh! Finally found you, can't you just stay at one place?" She exclaimed.

"Beautiful....say that again" I said with a fruity voice.

"What?" She asked.

"My Name." I replied.

"Huh?" she was confused.

"It's beautiful.."

"Hmm...okay"

"Only when you say it..." I Appealed.

Her mouth curved into a smile. no matter how hard she tries to hide it, it was on her face, no wonder I was right she is bad at acting,

she's cute.

Enough of praising her now...

"Well get ready" I said.

"For what?"

"You'll see.."

The manager called me and said that I could go ahead and propose her and the best thing they cou do is that they even got a ring for me. I was thankful for his help.

As soon as I gesture him the lights were off, it was a chaos as everyone present there were wondering what happened, I brought sara in the center and whispered in her ears "act accordingly."

As the lights were turned back on with perfect by ed sheeran playing in the back, she stood in front of me, I knew I had to act naturally so I kept looking into her eyes, I was on my knees for her I took out the ring from my pocket and brought it in front of her.

🎵darling just hold my hand🎵
🎵be my girl I'll be your man🎵
🎵And I see my future in your eyes🎵

"I love you....princess" I beamed with a fruity tone.

Sara was genuinely shocked and didn't expected this as I glide the ring through her fingers, she looked at me while slightly raising her eyebrows with a confused look there was only one thing in my mind 'PLEASE DON'T MESS UP.' I blinked to assure her.

The moment she knew what to do she finally said it.

"I love you too...shubman" she beamed nervously.

I know she did well but besides that my name out of her mouth sounds so good that i could hear it all day.

__________PLAN SUCCESSFUL ________

The media was busy taking pictures and videos and we happily(forcefully) posed for them. I guess this was more than enough as it was all over the news now. Sara's phone was ringing and it was sachin sir we went out for a moment avoiding all the people.

"It's dad.." she paled.

"Don't worry just pick it up.." I assured her.

"What?..... I don't know you have deal with this" she gave me her phone.

"You mean..I have to speak?" I trembled.

"Yes of course my FAKE BOYFRIEND"

"Huhh! Ok fine" I stated.

ON THE CALL

"Hello...sara?"

"Hello sir...its me shubman"

"Ohh..dear what we just saw...like is it true?"

"Yeah actually we are dating"

"When did you started dating?"

"It all started when we met each other in London"

"Ohh I couldn't be happier anymore, having you as my son-in-law is a blessing"

*My eyes widened, what do you mean your son in law sir?*

"Yeah I'm glad too that I'm dating your daughter"

"Do one thing don't let her go to her friends place as long as she is with you i have no worries."

*nahh please I'm tired of baby sitting her*

"Yeah suree, Good night!"

CALL ENDED

"We have a problem" I stuttered.

"Now what? Huh I'm so done..." she frowned.

"It's that you'll have to stay with me for today or most probably tomorrow also I don't know, well it's your dad who said that don't let her go to her friends place let her be with you" I stated.

"What? you ruined everything!" She hissed.

She walked away from there without listening a word her eyes were glistening with tears.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hiii~
Hope y'all are doing good
Do tell me you if you liked this one 🫧