~7~

"Huh!  I'm so done with this, nothing looks good on me

"Huh! I'm so done with this, nothing looks good on me." This is whats exactly I've been constantly saying from the past 1 hour, Even if I have two - three closets filled with clothes I'll still say I've got nothing to wear, well i guess thats how GIRL MATH works.

Well i'm not the only one who does that but i wish i had some more time to go out and buy something nice for me to wear but it was just impossible, as i had to get ready in 30 minutes or else we would be definitely late.

I had no choice but to wear something out of my closet, I randomly got a dress which was pretty good so thought it would be a perfect fit for tonight, it was a white cotton minidress with floral prints on it.

I quickly got dressed up and went downstairs and as usual everyone was waiting for me to show up.

"Opps!, sorry I know I'm late" I said.

"No problem, let's go.." dad stated.

" yeah, sure..."

We were in the car by now and eventually late because of the traffic, I choose to break the dead silence in the car...

" Dad.. I would be staying at rutu's (Sara's friend)place after the party."

"Yea you can but do you want me to drop you there after party."

" No need actually i can go by my own"

"Fine then but do inform me when you reach there."

"Yess dad!"

Finally after this frustrating traffic jam we were finally here, The venue was exceptionally beautiful and the decoration was excellent and when we were in...I was done, ........ like what?

MEDIA I swear these people can't live peacefully without interfering in others lives. There was only one thing in my mind IGNORE. I went in as soon as possible and guess what I was fortunate enough to find my friend there ,it was orry.

I couldn't be happier anymore as he was with me and the thing is he is a very cheerful person and social with people , exact opposite of mine.

I could hardly talk to anyone here as I don't know them well enough, so orry was definitely a life saver.

" hey sara! How are you?" Asked orry

"I'm fine" I replied with a fake smile on.

"What about having some drinks?"

"Yeah sure! why not?"

"I'll be right back with drinks for us"

"Thanks orry..."

orry went us to get some drinks, I was sitting away from the dance floor just to avoid any unnecessary attention and cameras thats when someone grabbed me by hand causing me to get out of my place and he lead me towards an empty hallway where no one was there.

And guess what after all this I could see his face and it was SHUBMAN GILL......

I don't know what got into me i was not in a mood to even listen to him, i was about to walk away and he pulled me back towards him by my waist pinning me to the wall.

"Listen, now don't get me wrong but I'm in trouble BECAUSE OF YOU" he insisted

"What the hell do you think of your self speaking to me like that! first of all ,you were the one who dragged me out of my place without even consulting me and then you are the one who is trying to play the victim card......" I snapped out of anger.

He knew I was full of rage so he closed my mouth with his palm preventing me from saying any other word.
"Calm down, let me explain..." he mumbled.

"I know that I shouldn't blame you for this but my mom and dad are after my marriage and want me to date a girl and keep it official openly" he  clarified.

" bruhh! Don't even say that in front of me because that's the exact same situation of mine here, you know what? I should have blamed YOU because of what I'm going through......" I grunted.

But then he interrupted me again by placing his hand over my mouth, I swear there were just inches between us.

he was also frustrated I know it completely but his acting upon my body.......... He still had his hands on my bare waist. My body was on fire, If he stepped more into me I'll seriously throw up.

Before something else happens I pushed him back and ran away in the main hall. he knew he could do nothing in the eye of the public so i knew i was safe.

Yeah but only for a while i guess because shubman's intentions were not clear at all.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

☁️How's this one?
Should I change the cover 💭

☁️How's this one?Should I change the cover 💭