Chapter 6

Helloo guys
I know I didn't get any response on the  chapters but don't worry I will post the end and will never leave the story halfway.
Long chapter ahead 😁
_______________________________

Abhiraj's pov

Even after my repeated requests, this girl is not refusing to marry me.I know she is doing all this just for my money, but this time I will not let her insult me
She wants to marry me, right? I swear I will make her regret 🤬
with this thought I reached the living area and looked at dadu and dadi's face There was a kind of satisfaction in their smile when I told everyone that we both are ready for this marriage.
Neha jumped and hugged me tightly and said "bhai...I can't tell you how much happy I am!"
Mishti also came. Everyone congratulated us
Then we took everyone's blessings
Ritvik Said " mishti You know that....after that incident , not even a day has passed that he has not remembered you and now he have started liking you so much that he is making you his wife."
This bastard!!!! I glared him and he gulped
But after hearing ritvik she was blushing hard
"Hayee! She is cute"  my subconscious voice mocked
I placed my hand on her waist and said ""Nobody will tease my fiance."
Everyone started hooting and Seeing Mishti's red face now and smirked seeing my effect.....it satisfy my male ego afterall

Then dadu called priest for our engagement date
And we all finalized the day after tomorrow for engagement
Dadu said to priest "pandit ji Now please tell us the date of marriage too. We want Mishti to become our daughter-in-law as soon as possible.
"Jaishankar jii The marriage should be happen either after a week or after 2 years."

Before dadu say something I cut him and declared that after a week is better. I don't have much time for this drama so.....

Too much hurry, isn't it? My subconscious voice mocked
These days my subconscious mind is talking a lot.
"Eager much Bhai" neha teased me but I rolled my eyes and ignored but again mishti started blushing.......
Why she has to blush everytime....but she look cute while blushing
Everyone agreed and we went to our house
____________________________

Mishti's pov

I am afraid that I might have made a mistake by saying yes to this marriage.
But I have full faith in Dadu, he must have thought something right and chose me for Abhiraj .
Just like Pandit ji said that we have two dates for marriage, I thought Abhiraj will finalize the date for marriage after 2 years, I got a little relaxed thinking this but unfortunately he declared his decision for marriage after 1 week.

So , day after tomorrow is our engagement than after 2 days mehendi Sangeet and haldi than OUR WEDDING

Tomorrow I and kritika will go for shopping with my in-laws .
I fell into a deep sleep with thoughts of my new life.

Next day
I woke up because the sun's rays were coming in through the window.
I quickly served breakfast to all the children and they went to school.
Then I also got ready for shopping