Chapter 45

Heyyaa guyss...

So... Heartbeats crossed 100k views🥹🥹🫶🫶❤️
Thanks to all silent and active readers for giving chance to my book , I request to you to try vengeful desires too....you all gonna love it!!

Go ahead and read :)

---------------

Mishti's pov

Finally, we are together...
I got my love , I am soo happy to have him in my life.

But currently I am sulking like a child as we are on our honeymoon and he is working on laptop
"Abhi... let's go n I am hungry" I said but in return I got the reply which I am hearing from past 20 minutes
"Love , just 5 minutes..please" he said and damn that 'love' just made me crazy..
I stood up from bed and ran towards him .
I snatched the laptop and sat on his lap..
"No more work on honeymoon, here your wife is sitting for you and you are busy with this work"
I said with a pout but in return what I got - a smirk , seriously??
"I didn't knew it was a honeymoon" He said teasingly making me red...
Okh , I am going to throw my all blush palettes in dustbin
"So..let's enjoy our honeymoon wifey" he said and his hand started moving inside my frock making it's way near my private spot...
Shitt...I am feeling wetness down there and if will find it out, it'll gonna be hell embarassing..

"Jaan , you know you are wet"
He said while his fingers were moving on my panty lines making my breathings fast.

"Ahh.."I yelped as he pinched my folds.. Before I could say anything he took my lips in his for a kiss...
While kissing me passionately his hands were rubbing my clit making me go insane...

After some time I tapped his shoulders because of the lack of oxygen..
He broke the kiss while joining our forehead , he murmured
"Let's take a bath baby?"
"Let's take a what??" I asked not believing on my ears..
He chuckled and stood up while taking me in his arms towards the closet

"Abhi what is this?" I asked him as he gave me a box
He didn't said anything and gestured me to open the box
As I opened the box a gasp left from my mouth
He..he gave me a bikini A FUCKING BIKINI DRESS...
"Abhiii..this" I said
"Hey I am 100% sure you'll look so sexy in this but wear only if you want"
he said while kissing my forehead
"You go out and I'll change."
I agreed with a flushed face as I could never be uncomfortable around him..

"No , I am not going ,um..you will need my help baby"He said and smirked..
"Abhi you know what you are a shameless pervert"
I mumbled and hugged him to hide my shy face

"Mishti you know what I love you and I can be shameless, pervert and much more for you only"
he said caressing my back..

"Now com'n you can change and why are you behaving like we didn't saw each other naked yesterday"
he added
Ughh...this man...I am telling you he is on a mission to make me Blushing mess
"Abhi...go" I Literally yelled making him chuckle
"How can I go, love, when you are holding me tight"
he said with an innocent look making me embarrass
I broke the hug and he went outside.

After that I wore that bikini dress but I am not ready to face him..

"Com'n mishti he is your husband and last night he saw you naked so don't be shy...yess"
I said to myself and Last time I checked myself in the mirror.

yess"I said to myself and Last time I checked myself in the mirror