Chapter 35

Heyaa bubbles 💕

I am back with this special birthday
So...I also completed 50k+ views on this story 🤩
Try to show your love for vengeful desires too....

Go ahead and read :)

---------------------

Mishti's pov

After coming from the orphanage I went directly to sleep as I was too tired to do anything...
Thank god we did our dinner outside so now I can sleep peacefully...

"Mishti.. baccha wake up...you should change first" Abhiraj said but I was too sleepy to say something
"Jaana..wake up or I'll change your clothes by myself" He said and an irritating groaned left from my mouth

"Ughh...Give me my clothes and get lost from here" I said with a sleepy voice , my eyes were also closed.

He went and brought my night suit From the closet and kept them on the bed.
"I will come after 5 minutes till then change,hmm" he said and went

I lazily woke up but as I saw the night suit he gave me I gasped and mentally cursed him....

He...He gave me a pair of shorts and crop t-shirt.
I was too lazy to bring another night suit so I wore that and slept...

In my sleep I could feel him laying on the bed and his hands wrapped on my waist and I leaned into him feeling home...my home....
.
.
I woke up at 7:30 and the first thing I did was....
"Happy birthday to me" I wished my self and prayed to God...

I glanced beside me but the bed was empty...maybe he is in gym.
I sighed and went inside the washroom to get ready for my special day...

As I entered inside the closet something caught my attention that were
Some balloons and a gift box.....
I excitedly went to open that gift and gasped

A cute white t-shirt and jeans and a beautiful denim jacket was there just the way I like to wear...their was also a note..

Happy Birthday jaana.....wear this and come to the backyard

~your Abhi

I wide smile appeared on my face

He...He is celebrating my birthday

I got ready in that dress and I swear this was looking so damn cutee...

                      (Her outfit)

After setting my hairs properly I did some minimal makeup and ran towards the backyard.....

I can't wait what surprise he is planned for me .

As I reached the backyard , I frowned because no one was present their...

"Abhi...Abhi where are---Ahhhhhhh...leave me....Abhi...ahhh" I started shouting as someone covered my face with a scarf and took me some where...
They were two and I was unable to see anything....They kidnapped me..shit!!!
I was continuously hitting them with my hands but they didn't cared...