Chapter 44

Heyyaaa guyss 🫶

This chapter contains mature scenes!!!
☠️💀
I know you won't listen but still don't read if you are uncomfortable......

Go ahead and read :)

-----------------

Author's pov

"Make me yours love" mishti said with an assuring smile and he captured her lips kissing her wildly....
He broke the kiss only to ask
"Are you sure baby , we can wait" Abhiraj said making her proud on her husband
"I know you can wait but I don't want you to wait....You already claimed my heart, please claim my soul too Abhi" she said and they both again kissed each other...

After kissing each other for 4-5 minutes they parted for oxygen
"Baby I'll be back in 5 minutes" Abhiraj said while kissing her forehead and went out from the room while a wide grin was present on his face...
Here mishti was blushing like no Tomorrow....today their soul will unite,Their this step will be the end of each and every barrier between their bond.

Mishti went inside the washroom to remove the heavy dress she was wearing
She wiped her makeup and changed into her shirt which was already in the wardrobe with many dresses arranged by Abhi..

She came out of washroom and Abhiraj was already sitting on the bed looking at her from head to toe.
He stood up throwing his tuxedo somewhere, Abhi started taking predatory steps towards mishti making her heart ready to explode.
Abhi stood just a cm away from her , their body was touching eachother

"Hmm I see , so eager that you changed your clothes baby" he said nibbling her earlobe ,then his lips made their way towards her jaw..

"Ahh" mishti moaned as Abhiraj bit her jaw but sucked the area to soothe the pain...
He started giving her open mouth kisses from jaw to neck...
Today, she was feeling extremely shy yet excited because finally they are going to take next step in their relationship..

"Ahh A..Abhi” mishti released an erotic moan when Abhi squeezed her boobs

"Fuck jaan...they are going to be my addiction..” saying this he slammed his lips on hers kissing her hungrily

"Jump mishti” he said between the kiss grabbing her ass and she like an obedient student jumped...
Without breaking the kiss he took her to the bed and they both laid while still kissing eachother...

Abhiraj left her when they both were out of breath.
"Are you sure because I won't stop if I started it” Hr warned her making her smile , she nodded while mumbling a yess..

Abhiraj smiled and started opening her shirts but slowly giving her teasing look..

"I was waiting for this day for so long jaana”
He said throwing her shirt somewhere..Her boobs directly came in his view as she was not wearing bra
This was the second time she was half naked in front of him but today's condition is different, Abhiraj was in his senses..

She tried to hide her blossoms but he didn't allowed her to do that...
"Don't you dare to hide what's mine” Abhiraj said in a dominating voice making her gulp .
Now mishti was lying under him just in a small piece of cloth covering her most private part..
His eyes darkened with desires seen the most beautiful view of his life...

Abhiraj started moving his fingers from her body giving feathery touches to her chest , buds , navel and his hands stopped just above her folds..
This was too much for mishti to handle....she closed her eyes tightly while her whole face was deepest shade of red...
Here Abhi was enjoying her condition... while her hairs were messed on pillow, her face was adorned with natural blush,her chest was moving up and down because of heavy breaths....she was looking a fairy - his fairy!..
Abhi hovered over her properly and grabbed her left boob squeezing and kneeding it..
"Abhi...p..please” she moaned feeling something down towards her south..
Abhiraj understood and latched his mouth on her right boob while playing with another one..
He rolled his tongue over her nipple making her moan...
After playing with both of her boobies equally he moved upwards capturing her lips in a wild kiss...
Then he started nibbling and biting her on neck and cleavage leaving the number of hickeys....
A satisfied smirk appeared on his face looking at the art made by himself...