Chapter 41

Heyyaa guyss

I am expecting more comments from you all.... please tell me your reviews so that I can improve my story accordingly...

Go ahead and read :)

--------------------------

Mishti's pov

This one month passed in the blink of an eye and today is #aasthik's mehendi and Sangeet then tomorrow is there haldi and shaadi

Well this one month we both came too close...like he cares for me a lot.... sometimes I can feel that something has changed but I always sense love in his actions..

Currently I am getting ready for the mehendi ceremony...The ceremony is quite simple as aastha said she wants this simple...but as we had planned Sangeet , it's gonna be fun.

Abhi is not coming with me for mehendi as he has an important meeting...

"I am sorry jaan...I promise I will accompany you to Sangeet , haldi and the wedding.. promise baby" Abhi said backhugging me

"It's ok Abhi , I am not upset with you" I said with a smile, I know he also wants to join me but that meeting is important

"Now tell me How am I looking?" I asked and he stepped back and started looking at me from bottom to top.
And said
"Your beauty is like a blooming flower,
radiant and captivating every hour .
Your smile , a ray of sunshine in my day,
Your eyes, sparkling stars that light my way.."

Shittt....How much more will he make me fall in love with himself??? Now toh I can't live without confessing my feelings..

"You love to make me Blushing mess?" I asked lowering my eyelashes in shyness..
"Well...you look cute and sexy at the same time while blushing" He winked and I hid my face in his chest feeling shy.

After 2-3 minutes we broke the hug and he pecked my forehead while saying
"Let's go...I will drop you at the venue"
I nodded and fixed my duppata properly..

I will drop you at the venue" I nodded and fixed my duppata properly

Her outfit

"Oyee hoyee babydoll...looking so beautiful" kritika complimented me and Chuckled on her antics.
"Where is ritvik??" I asked
"Aree, he is with his love i.e your husband" she said making me laugh
"Seriously...I think my boyfriend and your husband are cheating on us...they both are not straight" she said making my eyes wide..

"Kritikaa" I said sternly... it's not possible..I can see in Abhi's eyes that he is attracted towards me...He is straight.

"You bitches...there I am waiting for you all and you both are chatting here" we heard our bride's a.k.a aastha's voice and there she was standing wearing a beautiful pista green indowestern lehenga...

"OMG...aastha you are looking gorgeous babe" kritika chirped
"Yeah...aasthu you are looking soo pretty" I said and we both hugged aastha.
"Thanks a lot guys...and let's go mehendi artist is here.." she said and we all went where the mehendi ceremony was going to take place.