Chapter 36

Hey guyss...

Don't you like surprise updates????

Go ahead and read :)

----------------------------

Author's pov

All the family members talked together for a while and later everyone went to their rooms.

As mishti entered their room, Abhiraj pinned her to the wall.

"Abhi...what..a..are you do..doing" she stammered as he was trailing his finger from her face to neck...
He kissed her neck making her breath hitched.

"Happy Birthday Jaan" He said kissing her jaw and neck.
She was trying to say something but nothing came out...

"So.... Today's last surprise is still pending" he said after moving to steps back staring at her face
She frowned "what surprise?"

He smirked and holding her hand they went inside the closet.

"What is this Abhi?" She asked him as he gave her a suitcase.

"You know that black shirt...In which you sent me your sexiest photo baby" He said back hugging her and her mouth was hung open

"Ab...Abhi...Th..That was just a d..dare" she said not looking at him
He lifted her face making eye contact but she broke it lowering her eyelashes .

"Umm...do you want to know my 1st wish?" He asked while biting his inner cheek.

She nodded still looking down...
"First look at me" He ordered her and she looked at his face..

"Open this" He asked her to open the suitcase and as she opened that
An audible gasp left from her mouth..

She widened her eyes looking at him bewildered...

"This..." She was not believing the things were inside the suitcase..
"Yeah... that's my wish....these are the shirts...And I want you to wear them daily"
He said with a smirk making her eyes wide..

"But--No but..if you won't wear them..I will give you a task that will be more tough than this" He said making her silent.

She was feeling so shy to wear them..
Though she was not uncomfortable because she trusts him...
But,
She was feeling extremely shy to wear this stuff in front of him

Mishti nodded and took a sky blue shirt from the suitcase...
As she took slow steps towards the washroom he held her hand making her stop on her track..

"I won't force you if you'll feel uncomfortable wearing them"
He said cupping her face and she can sense the care, respect, politeness , softness and many more emotions in his voice

Without saying anything she went inside the washroom to change...she was feeling too excited to see his reactions.

Somewhere she also knows that the feelings were mutual but she is afraid that what if he is going to leave her after months....

Mishti decided that first she will make sure that he too is in love with her and only after that, she will confess her love for him...

On the other hand

The same goes with Abhiraj....He loves her unconditionally but he is afraid that he will fail again to protect his loved one just like he failed to protect his mother...

He decided to enjoy the moments with her and let destiny play its Game....
.
.
She came out after 10-15 minutes making his heart skip a beat..