Chapter 19

Hello buddies 👋

So I know you all are stubborn asses so I am not gonna ask you for votes...it your choice

Go ahead and read
______________________

Abhiraj's pov

Currently I am getting ready in my room while she is getting ready in the closet....For that fucker's party

Today we completed 1 month of togetherness..

She is not talking to me avoiding me like I will kill her....
I don't know why I am feeling restless today and not liking her behaviour....

I got ready in by black tuxedo......It looks decent to wear black in official parties..

It looks decent to wear black in official parties

(His outfit)

Now I am waiting for her....Though we will not go there together...
I will drop her off at one cafe which is near the venue..
As I heard the voice of the door opening I turned only to get my breath hitched..

(Her outfit)

she has made bun of her hairs Some hair strands are hanging from the side which further enhances her beauty...
Minimal makeup is complimenting her skin properly...that tint of vermilion was looking perfect on her hairline and I was feeling proud seeing that she didn't removed her nuptial chain...

"Angel" I muttered under my breath.. but I think she heard it because her cheeks are more pink now....

I cleared my throat and said "let's go we are getting late"
.
Now we are sitting in my car and yess I am driving it because I don't like to have a driver for this silly work...

Uhh...why it is always so difficult to sit in this car with her...I am hating this awkwardness between us .

"I will drop you to near a cafe..book a cab for you and after party I will pick you up from here only" I said looking on the road

She nodded and we this silence I dropped her and drove towards the party venue...
.
As I reached their media gathered to ask their dumbass questions...