Chapter 11

Heyyyaaaa buddies
Hope you all are doing well
Guys I faced lots of problems after uploading the previous chapter...
As many photos as I posted, all of them got deleted, then I thought of editing the chapter, it got deleted, I started crying at the main point and after a while, that chapter was back automatically.....huff!!!!.

I think mere readers ka aashirwad hai merpe😂😂
So let's continue the chapter
____________________________________

Abhiraj's pov

As soon as I opened the envelope the ground slipped beneath my feet and I was shocked...

There were photographs of Mishti inside the envelope.....but, with another guy...she was hugging him in the 1st picture and in the 2nd picture she was giving him "money" and There was a letter along with the photos.....

Letter

So Man how are you feeling to marry love of my life....mishti ,yes we both love each other but she married you for the sake of money.....she is a gold digger bitch she left me because of your money Abhiraj......Be aware of her plans man....
.
Wishing you best of luck
Your wellwisher

As soon as I read the letter, I was filled with anger. How could that girl do this?
No...no no no....History cannot repeat. I cannot see my family falling apart again.....With these thoughts I started getting panic

After collecting myself I called the lawyer.....
Now I know what I'm gonna do But first I gotta deal with this girl..
I called that number but it was telling switch off....
I was fuming in anger and went to the room and warned Mishti that the next 6 months were going to be the worst months of her life and in that time I will reveal her truth in front of the family And will divorce her...

Then I went from there towards the bar area and started drinking the alcohol .
when I went back to the room she was sleeping on. The floor, I couldn't understand when I looked at her like that My heart was hurting but then that letter And the photos appeared in front of me and then I got angry and ignored her. I went to change my sherwani in the closet and after that went to my study room.
I don't know, while working, it was 5:30 in the morning and my lawyer had also sent the contract papers for 6 months of this marriage, now just mishti has to sign no it....
.
.
As soon as I entered the room, Mishti was coming out of the closet. She was looking like an angel. I stopped her but how dare she ignore me.
I grabbed her hairs and made her understand that if she made the mistake of ignoring me again, it would be very bad.....
Then while having breakfast I told everyone that I am in Italy for some important work though it is not that important but I need a break from this marriage and drama.....
After breakfast, I called Mishti to the room and ordered her to sign the CONTRACT OF 6 MONTHS....And yes she was beyond shocked....

After that I left for Italy....

_______________________________

Author's pov

It's been a week and Abhiraj still hasn't come...
It was 7 in the morning. Mishti got up from the couch, folded her blanket and went to the bathroom to get ready.....

 Mishti got up from the couch, folded her blanket and went to the bathroom to get ready