VIII

We were sat on the bus as Fuckshit had his keys taken off him. I was sat as far away from him as I could while still being with the group.

"My mom and dad are fucking faggots" Fuckshit sighed, hitting the back of his head lightly on the window.

"Can't wait until I get a car..." Ray nodded, "Finna drive you off to Kansas and dump you there!" He pointed at me.

"Nah you'd miss me too much" I smirked.

"Nah" He shook his head.

"You would! Admit it..." He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "Knew it"

I didn't realise Fuckshit was talking to the others but when I did I looked over. He was handing small yellow pills to Sunburn and Ruben.

"What you doing giving this lil nigga's drugs?" Ray turned around.

"Calm down. Doctor gave em to me. Said I had ADD in the first hour of talking to me!" Fuckshit explained.

"Are they bad for you?" Sunburn asked.

"How can they be bad for you if a doctor prescribed them?" Fuckshit shrugged, "You nigga's want one?"

He held out two, Ray took them both and passed one to me. He then threw the one he had at Fuckshit before turning back around. I placed the pill in my mouth and swallowed it quickly.

Anything to drown out the thoughts.

Ray looked at me concerned on how quick I took it. I looked back and shrugged.

-

"Scar hey!" Estee came over and hugged me, "You're back!"

"Yeah" I nodded, the effects of the pill making me feel stoned.

"Are you high?" She tilted her head and stepped back.

"Yeah" I nodded again and laughed.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. Her hand wrapped around mine and she dragged me into a room where no one I knew was.

"Guys this is Scar!" Estee called.

"Wait? Ray and Fuckshit's friend? I thought she died!" One of the boys said without looking up.

"Yeah so did we!" Ray came up behind my shook my head.

"Get off me!" I pushed him off which caused him to smirk.

"The fuck you been?" Jacob asked, "You were gone all night-"

"None of your business Jake..." I cut him off and walked off.

"I'm your brother! Obviously it's my business!" He followed me.

"Cállate y ocúpate de tus propios asuntos" I turned around angrily.

"Perra..." He scoffed, walking away, "What's up Ray!"

"Hey dude..." Ray nodded back as they dabbed each other up.

I ran my fingers through my head. The intrusive thoughts had started to fill my head again, ones that would resort to murder.

"Scar? What's wrong?" Ray's hand rested on my shoulder.

"I just wanna get drunk..." I sighed.

"What's going on?"

I shook my head and stepped back, falling onto the couch.

"What's up?" He sat beside me.

"Fuckshit hates me..." I sighed, trying not to break into tears.

"He couldn't hate you even if he wanted to..." Ray shrugged.