XV

Fuckshit's head was place on my stomach as be led between my legs. He was quickly getting drunker and drunker.

"Fuckshit stop drinking!" I pulled the bottle away and took a sip.

"Eh baby I'm fine!" He shrugged, taking it back.

"You're not..." I sighed, going to take it back again but he finished the last drop, "Fuckshit jesus..."

"I'm fine! Don't worry!" He laughed, standing up.

"Ok whatever...I'm gonna go to the bathroom..." I stood up and went back inside.

I opened the bathroom toilets to see Sunburn, downing a two litre bottle of cider. He was about half way through so I took it away.

"What's up with you boys drinking so much tonight?!" I exclaimed.

"I just wanna get drunk..." He shrugged.

"Why? You're thirteen!"

"Don't act like you didn't do worse at my age..." He looked up at me.

"That's why I don't want you doing this shit...now just go enjoy the party and stop drinking!"

"Yeah whatever!" He called as he walked out.

Once I was alone I looked up in the mirror. Why? Why did I seem like the only one who feels like this? I sipped the bottle I took of Sunburn and leaned against the wall. That's when I heard commotion outside.

I ran out to see a crowd of people with Ray pushing himself through it. Once I managed to get to th middle of it I saw Sunburn and Ruben fighting. Ray took a hold of Ruben and I grabbed Sunburn.

"What are you guys doing?!" I yelled, holding Sunburn's arm tightly to stop him from going at it again.

I pulled him to the side and he fell back but of course not without kicking something.

"Sunburn! Hey..." I held his face and he calmed down a little, "What happened hijo?" I said softly.

"He just came at me...I don't know what I did..." He buried his face in his hands.

"Ok..." I placed a hand on his back and took a breath, glancing over at Ray.

Ruben had stormed off somewhere and he was just stood there confused. He came over and whispered to me.

"Where's Fuckshit?"

I looked around and couldn't see him, "Shit...I don't know...he's hammered too..."

"I know that's why I'm worried..." He breathed.

"Sunburn..." I lifted his head up, "You're not bleeding so that good..." I mumbled.

Then he hugged me. Words can not describe how much I love this kid. He is genuinely the only thing keeping this group together at the moment.

"You guys wanna go to another party?" Fuckshit stumbled over.

"Where were you?" Ray turned to look at him.

Sunburn stepped back and all eyes were on the curly haired boy, Ruben was already in the car he had driven up.

"Fuckshit we've all be drinking...no one's having fun I think we should just called it a night..." Ray shrugged.

"Fuck...shit...you all used to be so fun...what happened? Especially you Scar..."

We all glanced at each other before getting up and getting in the car. Stupidly with Fuckshit driving. Me, Ray, Fourthgrade and Ruben were all squished in the back, I was beside the window with Ray next to me.

"Ray you're gonna love it here! There's girls...a lot of girls...not me though I got my girl..." He glanced back at me.

"Fuckshit no one's having fun...just take us all home...please..." Ray sighed.

"Yeah whatever-"

That was the last thing I heard before a crash and the horn playing on constant. I opened my head and the window had smashed on the floor.

"Shit..." I winced.

"Scar! Sunburn?! Are you guys ok?!" Ray was yelling, "Shit! Sunburn! Scar!"

"Sunburn?" I groaned, looking through the gap between the seat, "Holy shit..."

There was blood everywhere, both mine and his.

"Sunburn!" I yelled, tugging on his seatbelt to try and jerk him awake, "Fuckshit what did you do?!"