Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I'm just sitting on my bed, looking at the picture the Doctor printed off for me yesterday. This child will be perfect, I know it will.

I've been sitting here, staring at the picture for about an hour trying to come up with a girls name, but I can't! Its just so frustrating!

Every name just doesn't seem right for me. Shannon said she was going to get me a baby name book today, so I shall have a little look through that and I'll see what I'll find.

I hear a car pull up outside. Ah, finally she's here, we can settle this name once and for all. It really was bugging me.

Amy walks into my room all smiley, followed by an even smileyer Shannon. She has a massive bouquet of Lilies in her hand, she knows I love Lilies.

"Ok so I couldn't find a baby name book, but instead I got you Lilies! I know you love them. Amy and I were just driving along and we saw this pretty little flower shop called Brendas Bouquet, oh it was lovely, a little small shop with lots of Lilies and Roses and everything! It was a lovely light pink colour with blue writing. And then I got you some Lilies cause I know you love them" she rants.

Oh My God! I have it! I'll call my daughter Lily! That's perfect.. My own little Lily.

"Lily!" I shout out jumping off my bed.

"What?" Amy laughs.

"Lily is the perfect name!" I, again, shout. I attack them into a hug.

"I love it!" Shannon squeels.

I do too. Lily or Conor, they're both just so perfect. I really don't mind what gender the child is. Just as long as its my child and its safe and sound.

A.N. the next chapter will be longer and better :)