Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Why hello there Shauna, its so nice to finally see you once again."

"Why? Why would you do this to me?"

"For revenge, you wanted Conor..." He growls.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Conor and I were meant to be..."

"Oh I find that quite funny." He chuckles sarcastically.

"What do you want?!" I scream furiously.

"I want you, just like I did when we were 15, and you ended it."

"Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that's NEVER going to happen!" I shout.

"Are you sure?" He asks smirking.

"I'm fucking postive." I stammer.

"Don't you wanna give Kaleb a kiss baby?" He says teasingly.

Kaleb. Kaleb Harrison. He was my boyfriend when I was 14, we were the 'it' couple, everyone wanted to be us and have our relationship. We had been going out for ages and I was starting to fall for him. But then Conor moved to our school when I was 15, nearly 16. I thought he was gorgeous, because he was. Kaleb got majorly jealous and was always on my case about him, accusing me of cheating etc. So I did what every other girl would've done, I broke up with him. When I turned 16, Conor finally asked me out. We constantly got glares from Kaleb and the amount of rumours he spread about us was unbelievable. Basically, he never got over me.

"I can't even stand looking at you!" I shout harshly. He killed Conor. That fucking disgrace killed my true love.

"Oh I saw your mommy, Ann, I was going to say hi. But then I thought oh wait Shauna probably told her about how paranoid I got when we were dating and how I used to do 'bad' things. And so I didn't say hi." He snigger's.

"Why did you do it Kaleb, why?" I whisper hurt.

He laughs with an evil frown. "Well that's easy, I killed Conor so you would be single and be mine. And because I hated Conor anyway. I killed Luke because when I went to him begging to convince you to come back to me he wouldn't comply and told me to back off, bye Luke. I kidnapped Shannon just to scare you, I don't know her personally. Pretty girl though, I wouldn't mind having her in the bed. But I didn't really care that she escaped, she didn't really do anything bad to me. I would've went after Amy if it was her that escaped, that bitch right there told me to get over you because you were falling for Conor and she didn't want to hear about me still loving you, so she's going to pay." He spat. 

 "Amy let you down softly Kaleb, it's not like she roared it at you. She was only trying to help you." I told him trying to stay calm. If he really did love me then he wouldn't do this? Even if he did want me again, why would he have to tear up things like this?

"I don't fucking care. That's why I got this." He pulls out a bottle of gasoline. He got gasoline? Why the fuck would he have gasoline?

He pours it over Amy's head. I know what he's going to do next. I tell him to stop, well more like scream at him to stop. Amy stays quiet in the corner, with her eyes closed, hugging her knees up to her chest. How could she be so calm?

"Take a step closer, and I swear you'll regret it." He threats taking out his lighter.

"Kaleb, please!" I plead. How could a human being be this heartless? This isn't the Kaleb I know, I must've of hurt him. But it was unintentionally, maybe if wasn't a prick..

He laughs evilly and shakes his head. He flicks the lighter onto Amy. In a matter of seconds she lights up into a blaze.

"NOOOO!" I scream trying to find something to put out the fire. Amy's screaming out in pain. Her skin is bubbling and melting. Her blood sizzles as the fire eats through her skin. She can't even move her hands or legs because there tied with some type of metal. Her skin is almost demolished, bones coming into view. Her screams are starting to die down as the fire keeps burning strongly.