The Moon Is Only One

"Things are not going back to their places. I think we need to change each manager of each department" you said through the online meeting. "Why only managers?" your boss asked, "Boss, this information was only distributed to the managers. I highly recommend you to replace them, at least for now. We can find the traitor later once the company gets back to their position." "I agree with you, I'll call the managers from China. I believe they will handle them over there." you smiled at the statement before disconnecting the call.

You sighed and started working on the hardcopies of the files.

Time passed quickly now you are ready to go home; you quickly packed your belongings before heading back. As you arrived at your house, you saw your brother sitting in the living room, his back was facing you and he was lost in his own thoughts; he even failed to notice your presence. "You have nothing to do, right?" you mocked, gaining his attention. "You came? Go and get fresh, I'll arrange dinner for you." he said and went to the kitchen.

After getting fresh you sat on the dinner table ready to eat food. As soon as the food served you and Yoongi started eating, "The boys wanted to meet you; tell me your schedule." "Jimin is coming back tomorrow, what if we all meet together tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?" he nodded, after small conversation the room went silent only the crunch of shrimp and sipping of soup can be heard. Yoongi was feeling uncomfortable for some reason. He couldn't hold himself back from asking you a question, "Y/N?" "Hmm?" "Are you....sure?" "About what?" "About the meeting with... Taehyung?" you stopped eating as soon as his name slips from his mouth.

You put down your chopstick before answering, "I am meeting him as your friend. The group of boys is incomplete if any one of you is missing." "It is not only about friendship; both of us know how the table turns for us." "Correction, for ME not US. You and him should be friends like before." you said. "I don't care about our friendship! In this whole fu*king world the way I adore you, I adore nobody. He made you feel pain! He made ME feel pain!" you went silent.

Nothing matters more than brother-sister love. This love is purer than any relationship. The way they bicker, the way they protect each other; both of them are the shoulder of each other. A small smile placed on your lips.

"Oppa! If you don't want him to come here then I have no issue. I already said my opinion about him. If you still feel uncomfortable then you are free to make a decision." you said. Yoongi pulled you in a hug, "I love you, Y/N. Please take care of yourself. I love you more than anyone; even myself." he whispered.

Next day, you went to the airport to fetch Jimin. "Hey bud!" "Hello bucket head!" you and Jimin came back to your house. You asked him to stay at your house for a few days, after which he can shift to his apartment. He gladly accepted your offer. You, Jimin and Yoongi spent their time together, you informed him about the meeting with boys; he was happy until Taehyung's name came into the topic. After what he did Jimin is not ready to meet him anytime soon. "You guys, stop being hatred towards him; Taehyung only listens to his heart and none of us have the power to control our feelings." Jimin rolled his eyes after watching you take his side. You didn't say anything to Jimin's anger, it was his choice to meet him or not. Jimin decided to meet them today, you are also agreed with him.

But are you really ready to face him?

As time flies by, they are soon to arrive here. Yoongi still didn't reveal if Taehyung will be here or not. On the other hand you don't know how to react exactly.

Meeting them is a good choice or a bad one? Will the question start with the past? Will they start cursing you for not being perfect? Will your sudden change in your personality spoil their mood? Are they going to break the friendship with you too, like others?