True Face

After putting Ree to sleep, Taehyung sat near the edge of the bed and was staring at the black space while thinking about you. Taehyung's mind was filled with your last words, expressions and everything that happened on the night of his wedding. He couldn't bring himself out of the scenario, your voice which was heavy and broken echoed in his ears, your eyes which held pain were flashing in front of his eyes. 

His heart was aching, he wanted to go back and hold you in his arms one more time. 

"Tae~" Ree called out his name while rubbing her sleepy eyes as she didn't find Taehyung beside her. "You woke up?" He said, "What are you doing there? Come sleep with me." "I don't know, I am not sleepy." Taehyung said with his horse voice. Ree sat straight, "Are you okay?" Taehyung stayed silent. "Tae~ are you thinking about something?" she asked carefully, he didn't know how to reply, he turned his head and smiled before cuddling her, "Sleep. I'll tell you later." 

It didn't take time for Ree to fall back asleep as she was exhausted due to the intense workout they did. Next day, she woke up and found Taehyung already staring at her, he couldn' help herself but to feel shy. " I am blessed to have you in my life. I love you so much Tae~" for some reason his heart aches. He somehow finds himself uncomfortable around Ree. 

He forced a smile and pulled her between his arms. "Babe?" "Hmm?" "Can I ask you something?" "Without doubt." he paused for a moment. "What is...the thing..between you and Y/N?" Ree' smile faded. She broke the hug before looking into his eyes. "Why are you asking out of the blue? Did she say something yesterday?" he shook his head. "I am just curious." "Tae~ let's not talk about the past." "Why? Why are you both hiding things from me? Why am I the only one who doesn't know anything huh? Even that Jimin know about her then why not me?" he said before sitting. 

"So you are jealous" he froze for a moment, "What?" Taehyung didn't believe her words, "You only want to know about me and Y/N because Jimin knew about her and not you. I know she is still in your heart but Tae we already started our new chapter, we are MARRIED NOW. Can you please put her topic aside and pay attention to us, to our future??

Taehyung never saw her side. Ree never sounds so irritated by your name, maybe it is because today is the first day after marriage. Taehyung didn't say anything and went to the washroom. He locked himself and stared at his reflection in the mirror. "What is wrong with you Kim Taehyung! What the hell do you want now!

Taehyung didn't utter your name for the next two days, he was enjoying his honey-moon in Italy with his new wife. They both left for Italy on the wedding night. "This place is so beautiful, I want to move here." Ree said but got no response. "Tae?" she turned her head only to find him lost. "He is lost again?" "Babe?" Ree moved closer and before Taehyung could process the closeness she already captured his lips between hers and pulled him into a passionate kiss. 

They spent 2 weeks in Italy and now both of them are back in Korea. Taehyung tried to connect with his friends but surprisingly none of them picked his call. He found this behaviour suspicious. Again his heart drops into an unknown fear. After two days somehow he managed to dig out the information about you, "Miss Choi I am asking for the last time, please tell me or else you can go home and take a rest." "M-Mr. Kim." "There are many who want to stand in your position so the choice is yours." "Mr. Kim, Miss Min...she...s-she tried to commit sucide." she finally said. 

Taheyung couldn't believe his ears. "What?" she repeated again. Taheyung didn't waste a single second before rushing towards your house. He barged inside as he knew the password already, his steps halted when he saw the view of you sitting on your bed and Yoongi was feeding you. "Y/N?" his eyes were already leaking tears. Yoongi and your attention diverted to his voice. Taehyung fell on his knees, half of his heart was happy to see you and half was hurting as he is the reason behind. 

"Y/N?- what did you do?" he asked but got no reply for you. Yoongi stood up and grabbed his collar before pulling out of the room harshly. "Hyung- hyung let me see her PLEASE-" "SHUT THE FU*K UP!!!!!" Yoongi yelled at the younger one, making him flinch, but he still continued to cry. "Let me see Y/-" "Don't you dare to take her name from your mouth Kim Taheyung. Enough of your nonsense." Yoongi's voice broke in the end. Taheyung realised he was crying too. "I am begging you to please go  away from her life. I am begging you." Yoongi said, joining his hands before falling to his knees.

"Taehyung you have Ree, but I have nobody, I have no reason to live if something happened to her. I am begging you just go away from our lives. I can't live without my sister, she is everything to me." Yoongi cried harder. 

Taehyung couldn't take the pain anymore. He turned his heels and walked out of the house with his heavy heart. "I am so sorry." he slid down against his car and cried his heart out. Suddenly his eyes caught Jimin, he was walking inside your house. Taehyung sat in his car and drove to the place where his friends live. 

"Hyung??!!!" Jungkook was the one who opened the door and said after being shocked seeing his elder one in a messed up state. He didn't waste his time to pull him into a warm hug, which didn't affect him at all because he was too hurt to feel any emotion. Later the other joined too, "Here take some water." Seokjin handed him a glass of water. "What happened? Why didn't you inform me earlier? Are we not friends anymore?" Everyone sighed at his words.

"Seriously? You are questioning us? Why don't you go ask your beloved wife what sin she committed. We are surely worst friends of you as we didn' stop you from marrying her." Seokjin said. "You have no idea what Y/N did and what she has been through." Jungkook said. "What Ree has to do with her past? What do you know about them? Please tell me." 

Namjoon and Seokjin shared a glance with each other before speaking. "We all know about her, now it is time for you to know now. There are some unanswered questions that only Ree can tell us. Go and ask her." Namjoon said. He wasted no second before rushing back to his home. 

Ree prepared a special dinner for him, she was waiting for him to come home when she heard a door-bell ring. Instead of finding him like other days, she found him in a messed up state, puffy eyes, tears stained cheeks. "OMG! What happened Tae?" "Tell me….Tell me everything now what you did to my Y/n?" he asked, shaking her body by grabbing his arms from both sides. "Tae-" "No more excuses. Just tell me or else I will do something to myself." She wasn't able to understand the sudden reason but she understood that she couldn't hide anything now. 

"I and Y/N used to be best friends in High School. She had a crush on one guy named Jackson, I used to have a crush on him too but never said anything. One day, Y/N confessed to him and he accepted that I was happy for them but I love him too. Watching him with Y/N always aches my heart. One day, y/n opened up about her past to us, she told us how she was physically abused by her parents and how one one the neighbours tried to sexullay harrass her. She became paranoid and started harming herself. She used to talk to her own reflection and cut her skin. Her reflection used to tell her to die.

She started writing DIE with her own blood all over the wall. One day her brother Yoongi witnessed her bloody act and he rescued her. She was just 10 years old when her disorder hit her. Jackson and I supported her but not after too long Jackson fell in love with me and he confessed to me; I accepted his proposal as I was already in love with him. 

Y/N was heart-broken. We...we both felt really guilty for her but she never understood us. One day someone exposed her past in the school; her truma started hitting her again. That time Y/N and Yoongi Hyung disappeared suddenly. Nobody knew their whereabouts until the day I met you both in the park." 

Taehyung listens to every word carefully which breaks his heart into a uncountable pieces. He never knew your past, you never let him doubt you because of the happy face you always pulled.

Maybe you were really happy to be with Taehyung but he never understood your gloomy eyes. He started feeling dizzy because of your terrible past. He put himself in your shoes making his head spin. Not after too long he lost his consciousness.