Golden Heart

Miss Y/N, How are you doing now?” your boss asked, from China. “I am doing fine, sir.” you replied through video call. “I am very guilty for sending you back to Korea. If I'd ever known something like this would happen I would have never chosen you for that project.” You smiled. “You don't have to worry anymore sir, the mission was successful and the intruder has already been caught. Also, I am no longer in that position, you have a much more talented and healthy worker.” the older person from the other side of the screen chuckled at your words. “Well, no one can be like you. Better or worse but not like you.” he said. “I am glad even after we don't have any business with each other you still called me for checking up on me.” you said with a low tone. “You gave us more than we expected. Even though I am strict, I still have humanity left inside me.” both of you broke into laughter. 

You joined the company but not in the previous position anymore. The pressure of being a director is more than you can handle. Keeping your health in mind, you chose to be a simple employer with less workload. You sighed before leaning against the headboard of the bed. Then you heard the sound of a notification from your brother's phone. It was a message from the group, “Boys”. You did not bother to check in as you don't want to engage with them like before as life is not like before. 

Have you seen my phone?” Yoongi came in asking. “There.” you pointed out. He picked up his phone and the colour of his face changed. “What happened?” you asked. “Nothing serious. Just a call from work.” he replied with a small voice and left.
He lied.” 

Few minutes passed, and being at home all day makes you feel uneasy. You want some fresh air, so you went towards Yoongi's room in order to ask him if he wants to come along with you, “I cannot believe this- I don't want to be in this group anymore.” your steps halted once you heard him talking over the phone. 

 “ “I am going to be a father.” This bastard wants to celebrate after almost making my sister kill herself?!” Your heartbeat fastened. “Listen Jimin, I cannot do this any longer. It is not that I am hating him for making a family, I hate the fact that he is unbothered by my and Y/N’s feelings. If I was him I would have never shared this news in the group-” Yoongi's voice halted once he saw your shadow outside his room. He cursed himself. “I will call you later.” 

Hearing him you understood that he caught you. Pretending as if you did not hear anything will not help you. You step out of your hidden spot and ask, “I want to go out for lunch. I am bored at home. Would you like to join me?” Yoongi saw you with his sad eyes. “Sure.” 

The wind was cool and calming, “Just because of me, don't change what you people have among yourself.” you said leaning against the railing looking up at the sky. “Don't say a word about what I should do with people you don't have any relationship with.” Yoongi replied with his cold voice. “You are making me feel bad. I feel like I am a villain who breaks your golden friendship with golden people. “The boys” is not complete if one of you is missing.” you said. “I don't care what boys or golden people you are talking about. Stop overthinking. For me you are the only golden person with whom I am having a golden relationship.” You smiled and saw him with mischievous eyes. “Melted my golden heart.” you said. 

Yoongi laughed at your expression and took you to the restaurant for lunch. “I think you should congratulate him.” you said while chewing your food. Yoongi gave you the glare. “I think you should, he has been your friend for so long.” you continued. “I hate the thought of that wrenched couple.” Yoongi said. You sighed before continuing eating your food. Yoongi saw your face and recalled your words of you feeling like a villain. He is aware of how far you can take your thoughts. He gave up and just because of your words he congratulated him.