Keep Her or Leave Her

It has been a couple of weeks since the new collaboration with Wang Enterprise; Taehyung and Jackson were working together. When Taehyung heard his name he wasn't sure if this is the same Jackson Wang from Y/N's past or not nor he was able to find a way to confirm it.
The stress was taking over him; he was becoming impatient about everything. He was not spending his time at home, sometimes he didn't even take a look at his wife, Ree. He used to come home late at night and leave early in the morning.

Today is no different from other days, he came home and was looking as if someone sucked his soul out of him. He took off his blazer before plopping over the couch. He closed his eyes and was breathing heavily. He was too tired to even move an inch. “Tae~” he opened his eyes and moved his gaze towards the voice which belonged to Ree. “Finally you are home.” Ree said. “You are still awake?” “I was waiting for you.” “Why?” he asked, making Ree frown at his question. “You are my husband, do I need other reasons?” “Babe, go to sleep now, see I am home.” “What is wrong with you?” Ree mummers under her breath which was clear for him to hear. “You know exactly what is wrong with me. Do I have to say it out loud so that you will get chance to question me why I am still stuck in my past?” he burst out. Ree couldn't believe his behaviour. She crossed her arms over her chest and said, “So what am I supposed to say then? You are a married man now!” Taehyung stood up from the couch and pointed his finger at her before saying, “To a Tyrant Woman! I am married to a person who is extremely selfish and thinks the world revolves around her and ONLY HER!” he raised his voice at Ree who was standing with tears in her eyes. “I did not seduce you! You were the one who came closer to me! You were the one who took the first step in our relationship! I suppose you never loved her in the first place, because if you really did you would never look at another woman the way you did to me Kim Taehyung!”

Taehyung clenched his jaws and punched the wall behind her, making her flinch. “I curse the day I met you even though I was the first one to act like a jerk, you could have stopped me, instead of being a whore, Jeon Ree. You not only destroyed her happiness once but twice and I don't know how many times you have done this to how many people.” Ree felt her heart breaking with every word of hatred coming out from his mouth. “You are coward, who just know how to push their own mistakes over others. I am not a whore I did things only when others are interested.” Taehyung's eyes soften when the realisation hits him. He was wrong too but all he did was blaming his wife.

He quietly stepped back, guilt rushed over him, he was about to make his way to his room when Ree grabbed his hand from behind, “You love her, then keep loving her. I don't mind it because I know that you love me more and this is the reason why you and I are here loving and fighting, doing all those things that a couple does.” Ree's eyes showed pain, it did not take long enough for him to understand. “I lost Jackson Tae, don't leave me, please. I don't want to lose you. I-I am your wife, we took vows to be with each other through thick and thin.” Ree continued.

He made her leave his hand without saying any word and went inside the other room and locked himself. He slid down the door crying thinking how he is messed up and the situation is not helping him at all. “Tae~ you cannot do this to our relationship for that psychopath! Just because of her paranoid behaviour Jackson left me and now you are doing the same! That bit*h is the curse itself!” Ree yelled at the closed door.

Ree tested the last limit of her husband, he opened the door and walked towards her before grabbing her neck, “I will kill you if you call her a psychopath one more time.” Ree laughed at him, tears were making their way from her eyes staining her face. “Just kill me then. I am wrong, the real psychopath is you. You cannot do this to me, I love you-” before she could finish her words, she lost her consciousness. “Yah-Ree?