The Last Letters

What the FUCK ARE YOU SAYING!” Yoongi shouted. “I am sorry sir, we tried our best but we could not save her.” The doctor said those words as if a sorry could make everything acceptable. “What the hell are you saying, she must be another girl! My Y/n was just here with us all healthy and- how could things happen!” Yoongi started panicking, not believing any words coming out of the doctor's mouth. “I hope that I am wrong I am working on the identification but we only managed to get your number from the contact list as "oppa".” “What happened to her?” Seokjin asked, ignoring the identification fact. “The person had a serious heart attack. We did not even get a chance to perform a surgery she was brought in here dead-” “She is not my Y/n! My Y/N was not the patient of a heart attack.” Yoongi said, cutting off the doctor's words..Seokjin took a hold of his shaking body. Namjoon's body froze when his eyes landed on the cloth of the lifeless body wearing the same as yours. “Y/n?” he whispered out, making everyone look at his face.

Yoongi pushed the doctor aside and rushed inside the room, he saw the lifeless body lying on the bed with wires attached to her body. Her face was covered with white sheet. He was about to uncover the face but his steps halted when he saw the marks on the wrist. The same scars when you slit your wrist trying to end your life. The doctors grab Yoongi, “Sir you are not allowed to go inside the room-”
FUCK LEAVE ME! MY Y/N IS THERE INSIDE ALIVE! SHE IS ALIVE YOU ALL ARE BASTARDS! LEAVE ME! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER! Y/N WAKE UP! WAKE UP Y/N!!!” Yoongi yelled and started fighting but the doctors held him firmly.

On the other hand, Jimin froze at his place not processing what was going on. He couldn't believe his ears and eyes. He was staring at people around him, Yoongi lost his conscience, he was screaming, doctors were dragging him outside, people were staring, Namjoon was already crying. Seokjin was trying to control Yoongi; everything was chaotic. “Y/n, where are you?”

Taehyung Hoseok and Jungkook ran towards them. “What is going on?” Hoseok asked, he too started panicking. The doctors were finally able to lock Yoongi in another room.”Yah- What happened Jimin?” asked Taehyung, grabbing his shoulders.Jimin wasn't able to utter a single word. His mind was blank. He stood there like a ghost. “Yah! What happened? Can somebody explain to us?!” Hoseok yelled after not getting any response from the men around him. Namjoon put his hand over Hoseok's shoulder and was about to say when Jimin uttered “They are saying Y/N....” Jimin barely whispered. “Y/n? What happened to her? Where is she? What about her huh?” Taehyung asked as he started being impatient after hearing your name. “She…” “She is no more.” Namjoon finished the words which was harder than anything for Jimin to say.

All of them froze at their places, none of them could believe what they just heard. “W-what? Y/n? No ... .I mean s-she was here with us, right?” Hoseok managed to say after being shocked by the sudden unbelievable news. “Where the fuck is the doctor! Nothing can happen to her! She is perfectly fine!” Jungkook said with his red face rushing towards the group of the doctors.

Sir please calm down. I know it is shocking for you all but being chaotic here won't change anything. She had a serious heart attack and we tried our best. We are not God, we did extremely our best. We are sorry that we failed to save her.” The doctor explained. Taehyung couldn't believe his ears,he blankly stared at the doctor. His tears started falling down his eyes without his knowledge. “You are lying, nothing can happen to her.”  Taehyung mummer under his breath. He took a step back and stumbled on his feet making him fall down on the ground. None of the boys bothered to help him as everyone was equally shocked. The doctors were about to leave when Taehyung managed to collect himself and stood up before grabbing the doctor's collar. “Where is my Y/n? Where did you hide her huh? I want to meet her. She is not dead, she is alive! Do you hear ME?!” Namjoon and Hoseok grabbed Taehyung from behind and dragged him away from the doctor. The doctor gestured to Seokjin to follow him. Seokjin followed him and the other men did too. The first one who barged inside was Taehyung. Yoongi was already present there holding your hand encouraging you to wake up.