Lost You To Her

"It is my life, Taehyung , if I want I can even finish it and nobody has the right to say anything!" your words echoed inside his ears. 

'Taehyung' you never called him by his full name. His heart aches after witnessing so much pain in your eyes, and the reason is him behind every misery of yours. Just like always he started blaming himself for being so stupid in past; even though his intention was never to hurt you, he did, he hurted you enough to break you apart. Tears started rolling down his eyes, he gripped the railings for the support. "I still love you Y/N. I am sorry for hurting you so much." He talked alone.

"Her name from yoru cheap mouth doesn't sound good." Taehyung turned his head and found Jimin standing with his hands buried inside his pockets. He quickly wiped his tears and turned his back on him, already knowing that he was going to spit tantrums on him. "I am sorry." Taehyung said again but this time to Jimin. 

"Why Taehyung? Why the hell did you choose her over Y/N!" Jimin walked closer to him. "Jimin-ah..I can't control myself, I fell for Ree, it just-it just happened." Taehyung said, his voice cracked in the end as tears started flowing down again. "Jeon Ree...you know what she did to Y/N in her past? Have you ever thought why Y/N is always scared of her?" Taehyung turned his gaze to Jimin wanting him to continue further. "I knew it, that girl will never tell you. I honestly want to make you know about her deeds so badly but, seeing you helplessly in love with her is stopping me from doing.

"I am afraid your heart might break after listening about Ree and I don't want to do anything which breaks your poor heart. You know it hurts so bad when a heart breaks." Jimin taunted him and left the place. 

Taehyung remembered that whenever he wanted to ask about the past, Ree always changed the topic just like you used to do in the past. None of you ever talked about each other's broken friendship to him. He keeps giving you both your spaces until the day when you or Ree reveal anything to him; but this never happend. 

He left you and you still didn't speak. Ree and Taehyung are getting married but again Ree never said anything. After Jimin mentioned the past, now Taehyung is curious to know everything. 

Taehyung came towards the living room, he saw you smiling with others;your smile, he missed it. Resting his body againt the door's frame he admired you from afar, nobody noticed his presence. "Y/N, I understand how you feel right now, I know Taehyung is wrong but we can do nothing about it now. It was his choice." Hoseok said. "It's okay, things happen. Feeling cannot be controlled after all."  you smile slightly. "Did you forgive him already?" asked Jungkook, "No one committed any mistake here, so no one is here to be forgiven. Also, you guys must not ruin your relationship with him because of me.. Even though what happened in the past cannot be changed, things are between us so please don't change your attitude towards them. I like you guys being together." "We are with you, Y/N; don't worry." Namjoon said. 

A tear slipped from his left eye. He lost everybody. 

After they left the house, you went back to your room. Your mind never left his words, glancing at the calendar you realise there are only 1 week and 3 days left for him to get married. 

After what he did, how can he invite me to his wedding? Does he not have a little bit of sympathy for me? 
You took out your diary and started writing stuff again.

Days passed by and you couldn't stop thinking about him. Your mental health is getting worse; waking up with dry tears on your face and harming yourself to sleep is common. Yoongi as well as Jimin noticed your behaviour; you are losing weight day by day. You become restless.