You Are No Longer Mine

"Do they feel pity on me? Am I that obvious?"

You thought after watching everyone dancing under the open sky, snuggling closer in the arms of their loved ones. Your eyes landed on your friends, they all were dancing lovingly with their partners.

"Do I have any right to live in this beautiful world? My life is totally wrench. No hope, no love." .

"Here." a hand came forward with a glass of cold-drink; it was Jimin. "Thank you so much." you smiled. Jimin rolled his eyes, "Finish it and we are going out now as the wedding is over." you sighed and nodded.

"Jimin Oppa!!." a beautiful girl came forward, "Can we dance, please?" Jimin's face turned red; you knew he was about to turn down her request but before he did, you pushed him forward making him bump into her, "Just go!!" you said to him. They both went towards the area and started dancing. You saw how happy Jimin was making your heart warm.

"I don't deserve to live...I am ugly, my smile is ugly, my voice is ugly, my thoughts are ugly; everything about me is bad. I must give up on life now. Just Die YN die-"

your thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"May I dance with you?" your heart skipped a beat, turning around you found Taehyung standing wearing his luxury wedding tuxedo. Your eyes landed on Ree, she nodded her head slightly, giving you permission to dance with her now 'husband' .Without hearing your response he dragged you behind the crowd. His touch makes your stomach flips.

The music was still audible, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer making your palm land on his chest. You stare at his eyes with your teary eyes, the thought makes you cry that he is no longer 'your Taehyung'.. You blink your eyes to clear your vision whereas his eyes hold clear regret, pain, sadness, happiness and many more unknown emotions.

Both of you started moving your bodies slowly with the faint sound of music sprinkled with painful memories.

"You...You are no longer my Tae; you are married but not with me." "Y-YN-" "What is it? What exactly makes you feel like I am not suitable enough for you?" Taehyung couldn't find any words,

Why did he exactly leave you? Even after he is with Ree your thoughts never stop striking in his mind. His heart never stops beating for you. His love never faded. But there is always the saying, If you fall in love with two people at the same time, always choose the second one. Because if you really loved the first one you would have never fallen for the second.

"Am I not beautiful?" A tear slipped down your eyes, "Is my voice ugly?" you said in a low voice afraid you might irritate him, "or is it my personality? My skin colour? My figure? my height?" watching you being so insecure about yourself Taehyung couldn't hold himself from crying. "You are so beautiful Y/N, you are perfect." "Then why Tae, why did they always choose the moon over the stars? Why?"

Taehyung pulled you even more closer and hugged you, resting his face on the crook of your neck as he let out his pain. "I am so sorry...please..don't punish yourself for my deeds" "You promised me that you will never leave me, you will love me till the end and look at you now, you are exchanging vows with someone else? Was our relationship puny?" you said between your cries.

Suddenly a realisation hits you, you touch your face and find tears on your finger tips, "Tears? So finally I am crying!" you gently pushed him away, "It is time for me to go now." you said before looking up at him. "Ree took away my second love too. She made me feel disgusted with myself. I will never forgive you and your wife!" you ran out of the place leaving him crying behind.

Jimin started getting worried about you, he excused himself and searched over all the venus but you were nowhere to be found. He sighed and asked Ree about Taehyung, she said about you and him going towards the backyard. As he went behind he found only one figure sitting and crying. "Where is Y/N?"

Taehyung looked up at him from under his wet pupils. "Fucking answer me!!" he yelled. "S-she ran a-away." Jimin released a sharp breath, "I hate you for your stupid moves Kim Taehyung! First getting together with Ree and now inviting your ex to your wedding!!!"

Jimin ran to find you, Yoongi saw Jimin running out and a sudden dullness covered his heart. He ran behind Jimin, Jimin informed that you are missing.

Other hand you went to the bar and ordered beer, a huge glass was placed in front of you. You took a sip, the taste was bitter but addictive, it was your first time drinking alcohol. One by one you finished a whole bottle. Somehow you managed to go back home. Running inside the washroom you found the blade on the cabinet. You smiled at your reflection. This time you didn't try to hide your scars. You slide the sharp side down to your wrist. The scar was deep, making you lose enough blood to pass out.

Yoongi barged inside the house and ran straight towards your room. He found you lying on the floor unconscious, whereas the blood was covered all over your body and the marble. "Y/N!!!" Jimin and Yoongi took you to the hospital, on the way Jimin informed everyone about you, except Taehyung and Ree.. They all rushed to the hospital. Jimin and Yoongi were found in their worst state as they were crying their heart out for you.

Suddenly Yoongi realised something. He left everyone behind and rushed back towards his house. Namjoon and Jin followed him. As soon as he reached his house he went towards your room and started finding something inside your closet. He was throwing  out your clothes and your belongings. "Yoongi-ah! Stop it." Jin tried to stop him but he pushed him away and started searching like a maniac until his eyes landed on that thing; your black shiny leather diary.

He sat down and started reading the pages, as the pages were turning his heart was breaking more and more. Namjoon and Jin never thought that the break-up would leave such a deep impact on you. But the last few pages made the fear run down through Yoongi's  adrenaline, his hands started trembling. "I-it started again!!!" He stood up and pulled down the curtain placed above the wall in the name of "decoration". The view took away everyone's breath..

Die...Die..Die...Die… the whole wall was covered with bloody alphabets, D I E . Some of them are dry and some fresh compared to the old one.

This is what you were doing all these months. Every night you used to cut yourself amd write D I E on the wall with your own blood. You never slept even for a second. You drown yourself into depression deeper and deeper finding the end of the endless bond. The whole wall was covered with your blood.

"Since when is she doing all these!" Namjoon said, Yoongi fell on his knees, his eyes never left the wall. Seokjin held his arm to support. …

"H-hyung it started again….S-she is going to kill herself now.. Save my Y/N-" Yoongi said and lost his consciousness.

To be continued..