Epilouge

Heartbreak Syndrome. It is a rare disease caused by painful emotions. Y/N was one of those rare people. After reading that diary Taehyung couldn't help but break into a miserable cry. The only person who can fix Y/N was him but he was too naive to understand anything. He thinks of himself as a murderer. Not after too long he too suffered from heart disease. A young man like him having a heart disease was quite shocking for others who do not know his story but it was well known by the people around him that he is suffering from the same disease as Y/n’s, “Heartbreak syndrome” Taehyung turns out to be a failure, he wasn't able to a good lover , a good husband but he is trying his best to be a good father. He is trying his best to fulfil her wishes. The farthest he can do for Y/N is to love her in his heart, and keep her alive in his memories.

Ree was equally shocked as Taehyung. She started hating herself, she was trying to wake her up. She had this feeling of Y/N leaving but she shook the thoughts away because Y/N assured her. Ree wished she could change the way, she wished Y/N could never meet her. A pure soul like Y/n was stained by the world filled like Y/N's father, step mother, Ree, Jackson and Taehyung.

Yoongi and Jimin failed to protect Y/N or maybe Y/N never wanted to be protected by them. All she needed was love. Love from a man who can admire her as a woman.

Life from that day onwards was never the same for anyone. Y/N might have died as a body and soul but her memories were still alive in each of their minds. It will be impossible for them to forget a poor soul whose life was nothing but unfair in each possible way.

Taehyung used to visit Y/n’s grave everyday. He used to spend his time sitting beside her and talking with her as if she would answer him back. He always had a one sided conversation, talking about how his day went, how much he misses her, how much he was facing difficulties in his life, how he is sorry for her and how he wish to meet her in the next life as a decent and wise gentlemen and give her all the love that she deserves.

Surely, there was love between Taehyung and Ree but she never stops him from visiting Y/n. The truth is she never had any words which could stop her husband from visiting his love's grave. She was afraid that her wrong choice of words might take her husband away from her.

Taehyung is suffering from heart disease. He already had an attack once after reading the diary. The doctors were stunned after seeing a physically fit young man had heart issues. But each one of them knew it was not a mere heart disease. Taehyung's heart was broken. He can feel his heart ripping out of his chest just like Y/n was feeling all the time.

He hated himself and to the extent that he cursed nature for not taking his life away from him. But he remembered      Y/N’s last wish, “live a happy life.” He is living for her for his daughter but definitely not for himself.

It is another night where Taehyung pulled out the diary to write.
It was black leather shiny diary, the same one which once belonged to Y/N.

My heart aches for you everyday. Sometimes I wonder why you loved me so much? Because I know now that I am miserable. I have nothing to be loved by an angel like you. I know now what pain feels like, yet I am very far from feeling what you have felt! I have been taking care of my children just as I promised you. They are happy and healthy but not me. I am missing you. Everyday they tell me that I will feel better and that time will heal my heart but they don't know what I am feeling without you. You were the part of my heart and now it is missing. Now to be honest, I don't feel my heart at all, each corner belongs to you. I love you baby, I am still in love with you and I can't wait for the day when I am with you again. I will be a gentleman and I won't repeat my mistake again. I miss you so much. You will remain alive in me. I love you so much, baby.....Your Tae~"

He continued writing from the next page where Y/N left. He become another Y/N in the eyes of others. His pain, his condition was not less that her's. The only difference was Y/n died because of the betrayal of others but he is dying from the betrayal of his own self.

The thread of being together was not attached between Y/N and Taehyung but the thread of misery was tied down by him.

Jimin and Yoongi seperated their ways from everybody. The group 'The boys' do not exist anymore. The perfection of togetherness has been taken away with Y/N.

Authour's Note:

Thank you so much for reading this story. This story was originally written in November 2020. Readers from Instagram are familiar with this story, therefore there will be no alternative ending.

This story has very special place in my heart for some reason. I am happy that I am able to share this with you guys here.

There is a lesson for each one of you, "there is no control from colliding the fate of Y/N but there is a control over not becoming like Ree, Jackson and Taehyung. The worst betrayal comes from your loved ones. Your small action may force someone to cost the heavy price. Life is uncertain and you never know what tomorrow has saved for you. Try to become a good person like Yoongi and Jimin. Your small affection towards someone will make difference in their lives as you never know what is going on behind the doors."

Thank you once again for loving my story. Comment down if you would like to read a story other than fan-fiction.