Mixed Feelings

~~Your POV~~

You're starting to go insane. It's been four weeks since Bob grabbed you and you're stuck in the same four walls all day long. Your chain reaches the master bathroom, the closet, and the entirety of the room. You've exhausted every last method to get out of your chain but unfortunately you've been unsuccessful. Now it was raw and probably going to end up scarring. Bob bandaged it up while you slept. You're on high alert so much during the day your body is exhausted and you completely crash. It didn't help you were having nightmares every night for two weeks and you hate yourself for what you've done in response to it. 

The nightmares always stayed away or you could at least sleep through them while Bob is beside you. The few times before this whole incident happened when he wouldn't stay the night at your place pretty much seals your theory. It's only further proven right when you asked him to stay in bed with you after you had one so violent you hurt yourself. Somehow you ended up breaking your wrist after falling out of bed at a bad angle. You've hit your head on the bedside table several times as well which freaked Bob out because of concussion potentials.

So, you asked him to stay with you during nighttime. It was awkward at first but it worked. The nightmares stopped being so violent and you slept through the night. Unconsciously you sought Bob in the night and after the first week you were right back to cuddling with him. Every time you try to yell at yourself it never works. This man makes you feel safest and it makes you feel like a crazy person. Still, Bob echoes in your mind. You're not innocent either. You've done things you're not proud of but there were several times when you were proud to take a life.

People who hurt children. You didn't care during the murders either. You craved the look of their lives draining before your eyes. Plus, Bob hasn't harmed you a single time. The first time he got mad it freaked you out but he only pinned you to the floor. It wasn't even that hard either! He just wanted you to pay attention to him. To hear him out. A sigh leaves you as you flop down on the bed with a groan. You're so bored.

"Ya okay darlin'?" Bob asks you.

"Bored," You grumble from your pillow, glaring at Bob when he laughs at you. "It's not funny! It's all your fault."

"True," Bob chuckles, coming over to sit beside you and rub your back. "Ya wanna go campin'?"

Camping? Isn't he worried about you running? A frown comes to your lips as you push yourself up and look at Bob.

"You want to take me camping?" You ask him.

"Sure. Better than being here all day," He points out.

So, he's noticed you're going absolutely crazy in here. You weigh your options but you really are going stir crazy in here.

"That sounds nice," You tell him with a soft smile.

You can't help the way your breath hitches when his blue eyes light up with excitement. They way they shine just by you telling him yes to going camping. He seems to relax more to and a part of your mind reminds you to do the same. He's dangerous but your instincts tell you he's the safest place you'll ever find.

"What are you smiling for?" He chuckles softly.

"No reason," You say gently. "When are we going?"

"Tomorrow. We'll hike a few ways into the trees. They're this really gorgeous brook that makes mini waterfalls. It's pretty cool considering it's so hot here. You wouldn't expect a brook to be running. We can do hot dogs, s'mores, I can bring a small grill for things like burgers, things like that," He explains.