How?!

~~Bob's Pov~~

A soft groan leaves him when he finally wakes up, his head pounding hard from a migraine. He reaches over to the bedside table, sitting up with a soft grunt when he feels a few tablets. He looks them over, taking them with the glass of cold water next to them. You'd left him headache tablets and water which feels amazing on his parched throat. As he wakes up more he registers the smell of breakfast, his eyes lighting up as he recognizes the smell of your homemade biscuits and sausage gravy. He pushes up out of bed, stumbling slightly from heavy legs but managing to keep steady on his feet. When he's certain he won't fall over he heads into the kitchen where he finds you leaning against the stove as you cook.

"It smells amazin'," He calls out.

"Sorry! I was hoping to have it done before you woke up!" You tell him, a smile coming to your lips when you look over at him.

"Breakfast in bed is always nice but ya didn't have ta. You feel okay?" He asks you.

"A little sore but fine," You assure him with a smile. "I'm sure you don't feel great, but you need something in your stomach after last night. Give your body time to recover."

He glances over at the wall where his truck keys hang non-touched.

"How long was I out?" He asks, a bit of anxiety filling him.

"A few hours," You smile. "Not to worry. I found everything I needed in the freezer and cabinets. You really like this dish don't you?" You ask him with a giggle.

You could have left. You could have gotten in his truck and runaway. Why are you still here? Why are you standing there making him breakfast?! Why did you even sleep with him last night? You could have kicked him out to deal with all of it on his own, but instead you helped him. You're always surprising him. Your friends are all looking for you. He wonders if you know that. You have access to a television if you want it but you've never once mentioned him kidnapping you. You're still being the same caring person you've been since the beginning.

"I love everything you cook but I might favor your biscuits and sausage gravy though," He chuckles softly, smiling when you giggle back.

"Well, come get it while it's hot," You tell him, pulling fresh biscuits from the oven and setting them on the stove.

"How hungry are you?" He asks after you step back to let him at the food.

"Not very. Probably just one biscuit," You tell him.

He nods and makes a plate for the both of you. Your eyes widen when he turns around with both full plates, a soft grin coming to your lips when you realize he'd made you a plate. He follows you to the table and sets down the food before taking his seat with you.

"Thank you," You tell him, wasting no time digging into your food.

He does he same but continues to glance at you. You seem so happy and content right now. As if he hasn't kidnapped you and is holding you against your will. How can you possibly act so natural? Maybe you're going crazy? Did your mind snap after last night? You're probably developing Stockholm syndrome. Is he really okay with that? Okay with letting you get so attached to him you never wanted to leave? He can't just kick you out if that's the case.

"You could have run," He finally comments when you both finish your food.

"I could have," You agree, slumping in your chair with a satisfied sigh as you pat your full belly. "That stuff really fills you up. You don't mind leftovers do you?"

"No.....I don't," He mumbles, confused at your change of conversation. You're just avoiding the situation. "Oscar is taking good care of your cat. I sort of trashed your apartment. Made it look like you fought back."