Part:1

(A/n:A boy around 26 years old was sleeping with a cute pout in his face. He was an alpha with pretty-cute aurora, though he had a lot of tattoos & several piercing..His baby face,tiny waist,body curved all the features were so alluring..Noone would think that he was an alpha...cause he had all the features of an omega....His name is Jeon Jungkook aka Kookie..

Suddenly, another boy joined Kookie in the bed.. he put his vainy hand inside Kookie's t-shirt, and he was touching his chest area & he nuzzled his face in Kookie's neck area..Kookie was feeling uncomfortable in between his sleep..
After a few moments, he woke up..and found his bestfrnd Kim Taehyung, aka V, was hugging him from behind softly like a normal gesture of hug...)

Kookie:Good morning, hyungie..

V:Good morning, kookie.. Did you sleep well?

Kookie:Yeah..

V:Well,then wake up now.. You have your office...

Kookie:5 minutes more hyung..plzz..

(Pout on his face & V couldn't help coo at him...)

V:Nope... Come on..wake you lazy ass up...

(A/n:Saying that V started to drag him out from the bed & made him enter the
washroom...)

V:Complete your morning routine & come downstairs.. I have made our breakfast already....

Kookie:Ok, ok... doing....(V left)

(A/n:Thn Kookie saw himself in the mirror & found a bite mark in his neck)

Kookie:What is this..aish.. May be mosquito...come on Kookie... You have your office..don't be so lazy....

(Saying that he started to doing his morning routine..)

(A/n:On the other side,V was placing their breakfast in the dining table..
Basically,V was an omega,he was the CEO of a company... He also had his own Caffè cause it was his hobby.. He was 28 years old.. He had a very different aurora.. He was so damn fucking handsome..all alpha & omega droll over him..especially all omegas..cause all people thought he was an alpha..only few people knew that he was an omega..

In V's apartment,Kookie & V lived together..Kookie's parents died by accident 6 years ago..since then Kookie lived with V cause Kookie had no one in that city also V would never left his bestfrnd in this vulnerable situation..
cause Kookie was so naive & looked so fragile..So V would anything for Kookie's
betterment...They were bestfrnd since their teenage..they became bestfrnd whn V was 16 & Kookie was 14..Their bond was something different & so strong..So these are little info about our Taekook..)

                       "At dining table"

V:How is it...?

Kookie:Hyung,your cooking skill is 10/10..always...(flashed his bunny smile..)

V:Happy to know....

Kookie:Yeah..

V:So,how is your office going?

Kookie:Pretty good..

V:Did that omega hit on u again..?(dark expression...)

(A/n:Well,in office,Kookie's colleagues knew that he was an alpha cause it's written in his I'd card & bio)

Kookie:Huh...?(lil confused..)Oh.. That girl...No..she didn't.. You know what she didn't come to the office for the past 7 days..She kinda disappeared..(laughed nervously..)There is no trace of her.. Boss also couldn't contact her..

V:Oh..(There was a smirk in his face, which was unnoticed by Kookie..)Are you sad that she isn't around you?

Kookie:No.. Of course not.. I mean..idc care about her presence, bt she kinda dissappear....that's why I am saying...

V:Everything happens for good..
whatever..finish your breakfast.. You are going to be late otherwise..

Kookie:Yeah...

(A/n:After finishing breakfast,Kookie was about to go..)

V:You are forgetting something...

Kookie:Oh..aish..idk hyung, what will I do without you...

V:Don't worry.. I will always be with you like this & take care of you..

Kookie:Aish..hyung..oneday,you will find your mate &....(V cut him off)

V:Kookie,uk that I hate alphas.. so don't raise this topic agian..(cold & lil angry voice..)

Kookie:I am an alpha, too...(said in low voice..)

V:You are different Kookie..You are my bestfrnd..so.. don't compare yourself with others...(cold tone..)

Kookie:Sorry, hyung.. I will never say this..plzz don't be angry at me..

V:I am not angry.. leave it..take your medicine first...

(A/n:V gave him Kookie's medicine & Kookie took it.. It was a medicine Kookie was taking for the past 10 years because Kookie had several health issues...it's not that much serious, bt he had to take them to keep himself fit & healthy..
Kookie mostly forgot to take medicines, bt V would always take care of Kookie & make sure that Kookie was doing well..)

Kookie:Done..so I am going...bye..take care of yourself...

V:You too...

(A/n:Saying that both of them hugged each other & Kookie left for the office..V kept looking at him with a different desire in his eyes...)

(Plzz do COMMENTS,don't be a silent reader...)

To be continued.......✨️