Part:2

(A/n:Kookie was in his office & he was doing his work..bt from past few days,he wasn't feeling so good..He didn't say anything to V cause he knew that V wouldn't let him come to office if he said that he wasn't feeling good..

It wasn't so serious,but today,Kookie was feeling like something was burning inside him.. he was feeling so uncomfortable & hot.. His whole body was shivering... He was feeling like he had a high fever.. He was panting heavily.. He stood up to go to the washroom, bt he suddenly passed out...)

(A/n:His colleagues took him to the doctor & he got back his sense after some moments... Then Kookie personally talked to the doctor about his condition..)

Doctor:Are you an omega?

Kookie:No doctor,I am an alpha..

Doctor:I see...bt your body condition is like an omega.. You have less strength than alphas..

Kookie:Ik I am not strong like other alphas..bt I am an alpha...

Doctor:Genetical disorder ig...

Kookie:I think so..(He felt so low cause he always had to face this type of thing..
He felt humiliated cause he wasn't strong like other alphas....)

Doctor:So about your health condition,
You are passing through your heat cycle.. You are feeling uncomfortable or feeling like u have a fever cause of this..
Bt the actual heat cycle will start within a few days.. And ig u are mature enough to understand what u should do..

Kookie:(He widened his eyes..)Heat cycle? But doctor,I have been dealing with my heat cycle since I am 18. It was all normal.. nothing serious like this..bt this time it's very different...

Doctor:Your mate is a male or a female..
I mean your omega...?

Kookie:I don't have my omega.. I am single...

Doctor:What?You are 26, right?(Kookie nodded)Thn why don't u have your mate yet...?

Kookie:I didn't find him/her....

Doctor:This is gonna be a prblm now..
May be your body didn't need anything at the time of your previous heat cycles...bt this time,as these symptoms are prominent, so of course you need your omega..otherwise you will never can handle it..it's impossible....

Kookie:(He didn't know what to say..)
Doctor,is there any medicine....

Doctor:(Cut him off)There is medicine bt not for this condition..It will not work on you..I really don't know how you will pass through this heat cycle alone..

Kookie:(In mind:Idk either...)

Doctor:One more thing,you will strat to release your pheromone soon..so stay away from omegas..otherwise it will make you sick also others will feel uncomfortable too...

Kookie:(He widened his eyes..)Okk..

Doctor:Also, you will feel their pheromone too..so it will be hard for you to control yourself....

Kookie:How long I will have to stay away from omegas...?

Doctor:Until you find your omega..
As u don't have any omega,I really don't know how u will pass this heat cycle & your upcoming one..

Also, cause of this lack,your body will not recover.. You will always feel sick around omega cause of their pheromones. Also, they might feel uncomfortable, too..

Kookie:OK...(siad in tiny)

Doctor:Yeah.. I hope you really find your omega soon..otherwise ..(He sighed..)
Take care of yourself....