Part:3

(A/n:Nxt day,V took kookie to his Caffè to teach him some basic facts there... They were standing so close with each other & Kookie was feeling uncomfortable..V's pheromone was driving him crazy..bt he was unable to push him way.. They were standing to close that at one point their body pressed with eachother & Kookie breath stuck there...he was feeling like he would pass out if he stayed with V in this close gesture....)

Kookie:Hy..hyung...(shuttering)

V:Yes,Kookie..

Kookie:Can.. Can you move away a little..?

V:Oh..sorry...(He moved back..)

Kookie:No no..it's ok. I didn't mean in that way. It's just.. It's so hot in here...

V:Bt the AC on on...

Kookie:It's ok...(he didn't know what to say)

V:Are you OK?Are you feeling sick?

Kookie:Hyung.. I am fine...(He stepped back from V)Don't worry....

V:If you say so...

Kookie:Yeah...

V:Bt take care of yourself & don't forget to take medicines at lunchtime...

Kookie:I won't, Hyung...

V:Ok, then I am going.. I have an important meeting today...

Kookie:Drive safely...

V:Hmm..bye..

Kookie:Bye...

(A/n:As soon as V left,Kookie hurriedly went towards the washroom... He was feeling so nauseous.. he would faint if he stayed with V a little longer.. He kept splashing water in his face...)

Kookie:Why hyung's pheromone is making me crazy.. I was with some omegas in the office too, bt I didn't feel their pheromone... May be that moment, my symptoms weren't that much prominent...

Bt my inner wolf is searching for his mate..I can feel it, especially when I am around hyung..so is there any chance that hyung is my mate....?(He widened his eyes..)

No.. no...stupid me..nonsense me..what tf even I am thinking..it's impossible..
huh..why hyung will be my mate..?Bt what's even the problem if he is really my mate...?

Hyung will hate me for that?Ik hyung doesn't love me like this.. we r just bestfrnd..nothing more....also hyung hate this mate fact..

And if hyung was my mate,he would feel my pheromone too..bt he never acted like this..so there is no chance on it..

Stupid kook..why are you even imagining it..?I am just so blessed and thankful to hyung for being my bestfrnd and staying with me..without his love,care & support,I am nothing..so I shouldn't be greedy..I am happy to being like this...(He sighed)

(A/n:In very next day,V was driving Kookie to the Caffè..Kookie's condition became worst..he was suffering more thn before specially whn V was around him..he agian masterbated previous night...he couldn't help though..

At the car,Kookie was in daze cause of V's pheromone,his inner alpha wanted to do something terrible..V was talking &  Kookie was looking at him with so much lust & desire in his eyes..he was just looking at V's lips...)

Kookie:(In mind:I wish I could kiss those lips.. I wanna....wait..what..wtf am I even thinking...shit shit shit...)

V:Kookie...Kookie..kookie....

Kookie:(He came back to his sense)
Yes.. Yes.. hyung....

V:What happened to you Kookie..I am calling u, bt u r seeming so lost..U ok?
U should share with me if something bothers you...

Kookie:No hyung..I am fine. I was just simply...

V:Fine..Ik you won't say.. I am stupid that I am asking u this...(sad tone...)

Kookie:Hyung..no..I am sorry...I didn't mean it...I am really OK.. I just zoned out just like that..Uk my habit, right...(concerned tone..)

V:(V smirked, bt it was unknown to Kookie)Fine..I believe you...

So,I was saying that as I will be out for 5 days,plzz take care of yourself,eat the meal on time & never forget to take the medicines..ok?

Kookie:Ok.. I won't forget....(In mind:I will miss you, hyung...bt it's good for me cause my actual heat cycle can start at any moment..so it's better that hyung will not be at home...)

V:I will miss you, Kookie & I will be tensed that you are not taking care of yourself or not..so..plzz..do all these for me..

Kookie:Hyung,it's just 5 days.. I will be ok..and....

V:And...?

Kookie:I will miss u too.....(Gave him a warm smile...)

(A/n:They had already reached their Caffè..so V stopped the car & they both got down from the car.. After saying goodbye,V pulled Kookie in a warm hug & Kookie's breath hitched cause V's sweet & strong pheromone was giving him chill down his spine...he was feeling relaxed yet aroused...

V nuzzled his neck in Kookie's neck area.. and inhaled & smirked in satisfaction...Kookie didn't know how to react.. he stood still.. he wanted to push away V & bt his body wasn't allowing him to do so... After a few moments,V broke the hug....)

V:Bye..(V left)

Kookie:Is hyung really my mate..?Cause I felt....No...no...if we were mate,hyung would feel the same as me..bt he looks so unbothered..why I am so bothered by his presence..I am loosing my mind..I am happy that hyung won't be at home...(He sighed deeply while looking down)

(A/n:At work,Kookie wasn't feeling good after lunchtime.. he was sweating heavily.. he was feeling so uncomfortable & he could sense that
the main phase of his heat cycle was showing all the symptoms..so went back home after that..

After entering the apartment,he still could feel V's pheromone... He took a deep breath & it was making him calm down.. bt still his inner condition was vulnerable..he really needed his mate at that moment...

He thought a cold bath could make him relax a little..he hurriedly headed towards washroom..he undressed himself & laid in the bathtub.. he didn't wanna touch himself, bt he couldn't help..

He closed his eyes & V's face appeared in front of him.. he opened his eyes all on a sudden.. he stood up from the bathtub & ran outside from the bathroom..he came to the hall room cause he needed V's pheromone. Previously,that room was full with it..

He was panting heavily.. he was inhaling the air as much as he could... He fell on his knees & started to breathe heavily..
he started to stroke his dick and cry cause of this pain.. he was looking so vulnerable..

At one point,he felt that V's pheromone was getting stronger & stronger..it was like V was coming closer to him... He couldn't think straight.. he looked up and to his utter horror,V was standing in front of him with a different look in his eyes...Kookie became dead shocked...

Kookie was all naked,covered with sweat & water,holding his own dick.. he was looking so aroused & sluty...)

Kookie:Hy..hy..unnggggg....(shuttering..)
Wh...attt...aaareeee...u..uu...doo..dooinnggg...he..heereee........?

(A/n:There was shame & horror in  Kookie's eyes..and V kept looking at Kookie without even blinking in a bold look)

To be continued......🥀