Part:4

V:What r u doing, Kookie?(V was looking clueless...)

Kookie:Hy...hyung...I....I...(He couldn't help crying seeing V in front of him while he was in his vulnerable situation)

(A/n:V hurriedly went towards him and hugged Kookie securely...Kookie wanted to push him away, bt he hadn't that enough strength to do so..)

V:Calm down, Kookie..it's ok..hyung is here..you will be ok...(He broke the hug & directly looked into Kookie's eyes)
Kookie,let me help you...(looking at him with pleading eyes..)

Kookie:Hyung...what..what are you saying....?

V:You know what I mean, Kookie...why didn't u tell me before that u were suffering like this? Is this the reason u were pushing away previously ?

Kookie:Hyung..I...

V:Heat cycle is not a joke, Kookie...U shouldn't be this careless about yourself..(so concerned)

Kookie:Plzz, go away from me,hyung..plzz..(He was crying badly)
I may hurt u,hyung.. I can't control myself around you..pplzz...go away...
I am ashamed of myself..I never imagined that you would see me in this messed up state..plzz..Hyung..I beg you.. go away from me..I....

(A/n:He was cut off by a kiss from V & Kookie was dead shocked.. he wanted to push V, bt his body wasn't allowing him to do so.. he couldn't help kissing back V bt he didn't wanna do that..

V pressed into Kookie more to deepend the kiss..V bite Kookie's lower lips & Kookie gasped between the kiss..Kookie opened his mouth & V entered his tongue inside Kookie's mouth...He was kissing so hungrily like he was eating Kookie..Kookie was trying his best to keep it up with V...

After making out 10 minutes,they both parted away from each other..Kookie had no courage to look at V.. He was all red due to shyness & guiltiness..)

V:Let's go to the bedroom....

Kookie:(Widened his eyes)Hyung...No... we are bestfrnd..we can't....

V:Sshh.. It's ok. I wanna help u, Kookie..
I can't see you like this..ik it's hurting u badly...

(A/n:Saying that V pulled Kookie in his arm in bridal style and took his to his bedroom...Kookie had no strength to stop him...also deep inside he wanted it too..even if his mind didn't want it bt his body needed it badly...

V put him in the bed and undressed himself..Kookie became more aroused seeing V like this... his slander body,honey tone skin..tiny waist..V also pulled off his pants along with his boxer..Kookie's eye widened seeing V all naked for the 1st time... his inner wolf wanted to fuck the shit out of him..

Thn V slowly came towards him & looked at Kookie like a hungry beast..like he would eat him alive....his eyes were filled with lust & obsession...his dark stare was something very different....)

V:Kookie...use me...use my body to heal urself..do whatever u want...just don't be in pain..I don't wanna see you in pain..forget about everything just use me..and heal urself...hyung wanna help u Kookie...

(A/n:Saying that V captured Kookie's lips agian...After making out V gave Kookie the best blowjob of the world..he took the lead..V gave him ride..Kookie was loosing his mind..

His mind was saying all the time,"It's not right..I can't do it...we are bestfrnd,we shouldn't do this..Hyung will hate me after this..."

Bt his body gave up...at one point..he was banging V like a hungry beast while showing him stars & taking him to cloud nine..V was enjoying it with heart content..there was a pure satisfaction in his face..he was smirking & smiling all the time..like at last he won...

Kookie didn't know whn and how did he passed out & how many times they did it...cause he passed out at one point.....

Kookie slowly opened his eyes & sat on the bed..thn the realisation hit him..He widened his eyes...Thn he saw V was coming towards him with breakfast in his hand..V came towards him,put the food on the table & sat beside him...
Kookie had no courage to look at V's eyes..)

V:Kookie,take your breakfast..U must be hungry..u didn't eat for a while...

Kookie:For a while..how many days we...

V:Three days...

Kookie:(Kookie widened his eyes)I...

V:Forget it..take your breakfast..

Kookie:Leave me alone..(said in cold tone..)

V:What?

Kookie:I said leave me alone...

V:Kookie..I...

Kookie:I insist....

V:Fine..(He sighed deeply & left from the room)

(A/n:After V left,Kookie started crying badly.. he was feeling so guilty.. he felt like he hurt V badly cause they did it 3 days in a row..aslo how they were gonna define their relationship now.. Would V hate him for this..?or something else will happen. His mind was all messed up....)

To be continued.......🥀