Part:9

(A/n:It's been 2 years,Taekook were married with each other..both them were so happy..They were enjoying their life with fullest...Kookie was so happy..V kept his promise..After that day,he never let Kookie cry for any reason...

No matter what he did with Kookie behind his back,the only fact is, "V loves Kookie unconditionally"....He was obsessed with Kookie,Kookie was his addiction, bt he never forced himself on Kookie..He made Kookie feel bad bt he himself healed Kookie..

Whenever he hurt Kookie for some reason, he also hurt himself, too.. he did wrong with Kookie, bt he never let him down. He always protected him and took care of him... His love for Kookie was unconditional..)

(A/n:Today was Kookie's parents' death anniversary. So both of them went to the graveyard to visit the memorial..Kookie was so sad..Cause he had only three people in his life... two of them already left him.. Only V was with him from then..so he never wanna lose V. He also loved V unconditionally..

If u see in this perspective,Kookie had no one except V..so he never wanna leave him because if V left him,he would be all alone.. He needed V in his life..Kookie was V's obsession, and V was Kookie's need... both of them longed for each other... but their way of showing was different...

V made him his by making plans, and Kookie accepted him cause V was his need..He knew that he would never survive without V..that's why he himself never left his side..V might to do plan to make him stay bt Kookie himself stayed cause he knew he wouldn't survive without the influence of V in his life...

So both were the need of each other in different ways....)

                      "At the graveyard"

Kookie:Mom,dad,UK, I am the happiest now..V hyung never left my side after u two passed away.. He never left me behind.. and uk he is my mate too..so I am the luckiest to have him as my mate..

Bt I miss u two..Hope you two are doing well there. Keep blessing us.. I wanna pass my whole life like this with my V hyung...

(Saying that, he looked at V and intertwined his hand with him.. Both warmly smiled at each other..)

V:You go to the car.. I am coming..

Kookie:Wae..?I am not leaving my omega alone here.. This place is scary..what if any ghost tries to hurt my omega, then what will happen..huh..?

V:My dear alpha..uk it very well that ur omega isn't that weak.. He can fight with ghosts, too..

Kookie:Ik, my omega is strong, bt it's my duty to protect him right...

V:Of course. My alpha will protect me.. My baby alpha...(Teasing Kookie)

Kookie:I am not a baby...huh..(pouted cutely)

V:Guess who is pouting and sulking like a baby...

Kookie:Whatever...

V:Baby,mom & dad are listening to our naughty convo..we shouldn't continue it here, right...!

Kookie:Wait.. Yeah..upss..ahem..sorry Mom dad..hehe..I am going to the car..come faster...

V:OK, my alpha...

(After Kookie left)

V:Hello,mom & dad..I hope you two are doing well. I hope you two are resting in peace.. and u guys see it right,

Kookie is so happy with me.. I am taking care of him perfectly.. I kept ur promise... from today,exactly 8 years ago...

(FLASHBACK)

Mr.Jeon:Kookie,we have to go dear.. It's our office trip..don't be sad for it..it's only for 1 month...

Mrs.Jeon:Honey,ik he won't be sad.. After all, he will be with his V hyung na..

(Taekook were standing together in a little distance from Kookie's parents)

Kookie:Mom.. don't say like this..uk I never stayed alone without you two..

V:You will be in my house..so u won't be alone, don't worry...

Kookie:Bt still..I will miss them..

Mrs.Jeon:Only 1 month, baby..

V:I see..Kookie doesn't love my company. That's why he is sulking...

Kookie:Hyung,uk I never ment it...(pout)

Mr.Jeon:OK OK.. kids..don't worry..u two enjoy your moments...and V,my son,ik you will take care him perfectly..uk he is lil naive..so plzz...

V:U don't have to say uncle..Ik how to handle this bunny..(pinched his cheek slightly), so don't worry.. have a safe trip..

Mrs.Jeon:We are only relieved cause we r leaving our Kookie in your hand..thnx for being with him all the time..

V:We are bestfrnd, Auntie, and I will never leave his side.. I promise...

Mr & Mrs Jeon:That's like our boy..
So by Kookie.. take care...

Taekook:Take care, mom-dad/Take care uncle-auntie....

(And V had a smirk in his face.. and which was unnoticed to all...)

(A/n:After 2h of Kookie's parents leaving, they got the news that Mr. & Mrs.Jeon's car crashed in a tragic way.. It's a massive accident, and none of them were alive...)

(PRESENT)

V:(Sighed deeply)Sorry, bt not sorry.... I couldn't help doing it because u two were being with Kookie all the time.. I wanted him to be with me 24/7.. That's why I had to do it.. I cut the wire of the break of the car..

So,u guys failed to break the car at the right moment, and it fell into a massive accident.. I didn't participate here directly..I just.. 😏

Bt don't worry.. I kept your promise...
see..I am taking care of my Kookie perfectly..he is the happiest when he is with me...

So mom-dad...plzz.. Keep blessing us like this.. And I hope u two are doing well, too... Goodbye....(Devilish smile)

(A/n:Saying that he also left from there,where Kookie was waiting for him...)

V:I am back..

Kookie:What were you doing..?

V:Having some private convo with mom dad...

Kookie:I see...

V:Yeah...

Kookie:OK OK..enough of having a secret convo.. let's go home now.. I am not feeling good here. This place is reminding me of mom and dad..(sad..)

V:(pulled him in a hug)It's ok, Kookie.. I am here.. I will always be with you..

Kookie:Thanks for being with me, hyung .. I love you..hyung..

V:I love you too, Kookie....

(They captured each other sweet lips in a sweet, passionate kiss....💖)

To be continued......🥀