Part:7

(A/n:Kookie ran towards the receptionist of the hospital and went towards the room where V was being treated.. he reached there, and it was an ICU cabin..Kookie's expression became more blank...

He slowly entered into the room, and his breath stuck seeing V in that condition.. he was covered with bandages and a lot of medical equipment.. He was injured in his belly area..his head and bruised all over his body.. He was senseless then.. He slowly went towards V...)

Nurse:Who are you, sir?(He didn't respond)Sir...Excuse me...sir..?

Kookie:Huh...(snapped back)Me..?

Nurse:Yeah.. Are you his relative?

Kookie:I am his mate...

Nurse:Mate...?Sir..u should talk with the doctor...come with me...

Kookie:Doctor..why..is my hyung OK..?
(So damn worried)

Nurse:He is injured, bt hopefully, he will make it..bt...

Kookie:But...?

Nurse:Let's go to the doctor..

(A/n:They both went towards the doctor's cabin..)

Nurse:Sir,he is the mate of our patient cabin no:403..

Doctor:Oh..Plzz..sit down.. I have something important to tell you..

Kookie:(sit on the chair)Doctor,is my hyung all right...?What's the matter doctor...?(He was so impatient and worried..)

Doctor:Calm down, young man.. You have to be strong for this.. You also have to take care of your mate's physical and mental health after he gets back his sense...

Kookie:You are making me more worried, doctor..plzz tell me what's the real deal...

Doctor:Well,your mate was pregnant, right?

Kookie:Yes, he is pregnant...bt..w8.. What do you mean by was...?(He was horrified)

Doctor:I am sorry bt your baby is no more..

Kookie:WHAT..WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING..NO NO..THIS CAN'T BE HAPPEN..NEVER..WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HUH...TELL ME..

Nurse:Plzz..clam down and listen to sir..

Kookie:Bt my child..my hyung..our baby...(He was so devastated..)

Doctor:That's not the main point only.. we are really sorry for your loss..bt another thing is,your mate can never get pregnant anymore...he is injured badly..hope you will understand his situation and be with him no matter what..

Kookie:Hyung will never be able to...
(He became silent, and then he realised
something so he controlled his emotions)

Doctor,is my hyung OK?Does he have any difficulties?

Doctor:He is injured, bt he will be ok. It will take some time..bt about his mental health issues..u have to take care of him properly...it will be so traumatising for him whn he will know that his baby is no longer alive aslo he will never be able to get pregnant anymore...(He sighed deeply..)

Kookie:I will take care of hyung.. don't worry..it's ok as long as hyung is ok..
(He was consoling himself so that he could act storng infornt of his hyung..)

(A/n:Thn Kookie went towards V's cabin and sat beside him. He held V's hand softly and closed his eyes.. drop of years fall from his eyes.. He stayed like this and eventually fell asleep beside V...

Nxt morning,Kookie up while feeling like someone was stroking his hair softly.. he was a little confused...thn he looked up and saw V was smiling weakly towards him while an oxygen mask in his face and slowly stroking Kookie's hair...)