Chapter 7

You snuggle up to Wriothesley's fur and inhale his beautiful scent. All diene cats have their own, fragrant scent. Wriothesley purred and snuggled closer to you too. Not only because you were nice and warm, but also because of the bed and your arms. The other cats also slept soundly. Especially as it was the middle of the night.

You slept wonderfully, especially because you were dreaming of your favourites from Genshin. The same now. You dream of Wriothesley, how he holds you in his strong arms and you lie with your head on his bare chest. You grin slightly and unconsciously press your hands on his chest while you suddenly hear muffled voices far in the distance.

You feel someone trying to pull your arms away from him, like some kind of ghost, as you look over there, because there was no one to be recognised. You grip his chest a little tighter and hear a sharp exhale. Then you got a little cold. You groan and claw at your blanket, or at least you try to, and suddenly you have something else in your grip. You pull at it and feel something fall on top of you and you groan in pain and someone squeezes the air out of you. You panic and immediately push it away from you and start shaking. You hear someone whisper "Shh" and then you open your eyes and look straight into steel blue eyes and a nervous face.

You blink, perplexed. Not knowing what's happening, whether you're still dreaming or not."Do you see? I told you to keep it down!" hissed a voice you recognised too well. Your eyes turned to the right, where you recognised men you knew too well. Naked. Stark naked.

"...What?" you just did and look below you again, where you can still see Wriothesley, who was sweating even more and nervously avoiding your gaze. You look at his naked chest, blink and have to swallow once as you realise that your sleeping trousers are pressing against a bare leg. Immediately you tensed up and Wriothesley sweated even more.

"Ah... Y/n...," Childe began and you immediately jumped up, slamming your foot right into Wriothesley's stomach in shock, who winced once with a groan as you desperately pressed yourself against the wall, looking panickedly at the naked men who were trying to cover themselves with pieces of your clothing, keeping some distance, knowing how you could react because of your past.

"W-w-w-w-whaaat?!" you then exclaim, stuttering, as you see 14 naked men. Good-looking naked men. With well-built upper bodies..."Wah... dreaming... I'm still dreaming... I should seek help... oh dear..." you rub your eyes and pinch yourself, but when you still see the worried faces or the slightly amused faces of two, you know it wasn't a dream.

"I know it's confusing and I'm sure you're shocked... but could you stop staring at us with a drooling face?" Childe asked with a grin at the end. You blushed, pulling your legs up and resting your head on them."Oh God..." you whisper, feeling more than a little embarrassed."Wait a minute..." you start and look at the men.

"Are you... really my cats...?" you whisper again and get an unanimous nod."Holy shit... aren't you...?" you breathe in shock, slapping your own face with your hands, hoping you're still dreaming. But no. You look to Wriothesley, who sat up and looked at you, smiling slightly and shyly. Your duvet covered his lower body, but you recognised the scars and the veins leading to his abdomen. You immediately looked away and blushed.

"That means... you're naked because... you were cats before?" Another nod and you throw yourself on your side of the bed, turn your back to the men and pull your blanket over you."I'm sleeping! I'm sleeping now and trying to process it in the meantime! If you come near me, touch me or anything like that, I'll castrate you all here and now!" you growl, threatening the men, who all got a drip on their heads and nodded quickly. Carefully, they all moved away from you. Some also walked out of the room...

---

...Everyone was sitting on the couch dressed. Your cats... now the Genshin characters again, all had their original clothes on, which irritated you."Well... we turned on your... well, our game and tapped on our... characters and we got the stuff," Aether explained hesitantly, not knowing if it was right to just go into your things without permission.

Disappointment briefly flitted across his face, because watching the naked men was quite satisfying."Ah, very nice," you said, sitting down at the dining table and looking at everyone in silence. They knew you wanted them to explain everything to you. And so it began.

"Well, actually, we were all in different places and were hit by a beam of light. When we all came to, we were in your alley, where you took us in. But I'm afraid I can't say why we ended up here and why in the form of a cat," Zhongli began, and you almost melt at his hot voice. God, you just love him! He was your absolute favourite character! You clear your throat and then look longingly at Scaramouche and Xiao. They understood your gaze and when you opened your arms, to your surprise, it was Xiao who was the first to fall into your arms, while Scaramouche crossed his arms and looked at the adeptus.

Xiao seemed to realise what he was doing and cursed that cat instinct and the fact that he had gotten used to being in your arms. But he continues to let you hug him and stroke his back. You pull Scaramouche towards you with one hand. He grumbled, but allowed it. You hug them both and feel that they are both purring a little. You smile and hug them both and they nestle their heads against your cheeks.

>>Wow... all my favourites in one pile... unbelievable that they are my cats...Mh?....Wait... my cats...MH?!<<, you open your eyes and make a startled sound. Both Anemo users moved away from you, worried.

"Ahhh!" you exclaim, turning fiery red and holding your hands to your face."Shit... you've heard all my gushing... everything I think about you...! Your hot arses, everything! Ahhh, embarrassing! I want to die now!" you exclaimed, almost crying, while still covering your face with your hands.

What were you thinking, naming your favourites like that? Dendro-Daddy, Hydro-Daddys, Cryo-Daddy and your Geo-Daddy? Especially your geo-daddy, to whom you almost proposed marriage?Most of your favourites had to grin at your reaction, while some others blushed themselves. You don't look at the men, too embarrassed to even move, while you wish you could just sink into the floor right now.

"So you still want to marry your 'geo-daddy'?" Venti asked with a mischievous grin and you startle immensely, wincing. You don't dare say anything. You don't want to see their faces. Especially not Zhongli's. At that moment, you wanted nothing more than to actually fall over dead.

The ex-geo-archon, on the other hand, looked at you calmly. He knew from what you said and your 'inconspicuous' Morax pillow and the cuddly toy in his dragon form that you liked him much more than the others. And it made him happy how you thought of him. His chest got warmer and he thought it was kind of cute the way you were reacting. Although he totally understood.

"By the way? Am I actually your Anemo-Daddy?" Venti put a hand over his mouth and looked at you with a grin. You flinch. His eyes sparkled with joy. Carefully and slowly, you lift your head and shake it."No..." you grumble and see the disappointed gleam in his eyes."To be honest... I don't... ahem... have an Anemo-Daddy..." you mumble softly.>> Oh fuck it! They know what I think of them anyway! Hiding or lying now won't do me any good either...!

"What? Why?" he grumbled, looking at you with genuine interest and dramatic hurt. Now it was up to you to sweat. You didn't want to 'belittle' Venti and the Anemo characters in general."Ah... how do I say this without sounding insulting...?" you mumble to yourself rather than to the others.

"I'm tough! I can take your statement!" he grinned and sat upright on the couch."Well...you guys...so kind of every Anemo character...so...hmm..." you stop talking. You didn't know how to put it across in a way that wouldn't hurt them. Because you can't tell them to their face that Venti doesn't look masculine enough and neither do the other Anemo characters. Sure, not everyone has childlike features, but they're the size of a child. Although you're not exactly tall either.

"If I... have to be honest... then I don't even know if I like you or not, Venti," you said seriously and got a shocked look from him, while the others looked at you calmly as well."What do you mean?" he asked dramatically with one hand on his chest, looking at you with a whining expression. You're sweating slightly.

"Ah... I don't like... alcohol. And especially not alcoholics who get drunk almost every day... it reminds me of my past and makes me feel uncomfortable and constricted. The smell of alcohol alone makes me want to vomit... And... sometimes I don't like your manner very much. But that's not why I don't think of you as my anemo-daddy. It's more because..." you take a deep breath and look at Venti. "...that you don't look 'manly' enough." You clear your throat and see Scaramouche and Xiao flinch. Scaramouche even pouted slightly and cursed his puppet body again.

"But if I had to consider someone as my anemo daddy, it would be Xiao and Wanderer. Both of them are my favourites alongside Zhongli. But I'm assuming that if a male anemo boy comes along at some point who also looks grown-up, like Wriothesley, Neuvierlette, Zhongli, Diluc, Kaeya, Childe and the others... then it would definitely be the case, yes. I mean, there's also Anemo Mommy, Jean. I don't like her much, though, because she reminds me of a character from a webtoon, which I really, really despise, almost as much as that annoying scumbag Paimon!" you reply, shrugging your shoulders and coughing again. You see blood in the crook of your arm again and feel something sticking to the corner of your mouth.

"Ah..." you say quietly and get up, go to the bathroom and wipe your face. The characters look at you and Neuvierlette frowns slightly. Partly because of how you feel about Furina and partly because of your illness. It was only when everyone saw that you were coughing up blood again that they remembered that you didn't have long to live. They felt sorry for you. A lot and they were very worried. They still couldn't believe what had been done to you as a child and that you were now suffering the consequences. Zhongli was biting his lip. Unconsciously, but he was being watched by Xiao, who was just as worried about you, even if he didn't show it. Baizhu, on the other hand, immediately came to you and looked at you.