Arrival to Winterfell

Asteria Targaryen

Skies Above the North, the North: 130 AC

As Selarion flew above the North, Asteria had to admit that the kingdom was beautiful. Large, untamed forests stretched on for miles, with snow falling all round her, melting on Selarion's scales.

It's still bloody cold up here. Selarion whined down their bond. You're a giant fireplace. the Ruby Queen deadpanned.

Asteria was coming to Winterfell with no one, having packed her things in the saddle bags that hung from Selarion's sides. She had stopped in White Harbor to get clothing needed for the North, and she currently wore a long sleeve red dress with silver trimmings and a white fur cloak that had a hood, which she kept up. Thick, warm boots kept her feet warm and she was gloves on her hands.

She saw a castle and she grinned. "There!" she shouted and Selarion let out an affirmative huff. She began to descend and landed elegantly in the courtyard.

Asteria could feel the powerful, old magic coming from the ancient castle as she surveyed the courtyard full of people who were bowing. She dismounted, and flipped up her hood, revealing her face as she approached the man she believed to be Lord Cregan Stark.

"Lord Stark, it is an honor to visit your home." she said and the man stood up. The Lord of Winterfell had sharp, angular features with dark black hair and grey eyes, with a well kept beard. He was like Harwin Strong, a more rugged type of handsome. He was handsome, she thought, using an illusion to hide her blush.

"It is an honor to meet you, Princess." Lord Stark said but she followed his glance to Selarion. "Don't worry, once the saddle bags are off Selarion, she'll find a cave or a place to roost in until I leave. She won't bother anyone." she promised. Selarion, don't bite them when they come for the saddle bags. she asked.

I won't. Selarion promised.

Cregan nodded slightly. "Very well then, Princess. May I give you a tour of the castle?"

"I would appreciate that, so I don't get lost." the Targaryen princess quipped, taking his offered hand. Her smaller, delicate arm fitting into his elbow like it always belonged there.

She couldn't help but already feel at ease in the ancient castle, surrounded by powerful magic that welcomed her.

They've meet!

I'm bad a romance, so any ideas for our OTP will be welcomed. I will also accept ship names if anyone has one.