𝟘𝟞 || team love vs team lust

Felix:“looks like we've been set up again”

Just after 2 weeks, the guys were set up by their girlfriends again.

They didn't expect it because they thought that Aera and Jina were going to join them tonight or have a separate dinner but that didn't happen and instead the both guys are sitting in front of each other again.

Hyunjin:“it would be a waste if we turned down a very delicious expensive meal”

Felix looked at him with a "are you serious" look.

Felix:“are you immature?”

Hyunjin get offended by Felix's question so he tried to defend his situation.

Hyunjin:“sorry but unlike you, I can't afford this expensive meal”

The teacher couldn't understand what the swimmer was trying to say.

Felix:“wait...what? But you look like you can afford it”

Based on what Felix sees, Hyunjin came with expensive clothes this time too and if he remember quite well from last time, Hyunjin also has an expensive car he went home with.

Hyunjin:“all this you're seeing is an illusion, I'm actually a loser who uses his girlfriend for money and s*x”

Hyunjin isn't scared of telling Felix the truth, he knows very well that he's horrible.

Felix:“so Aera is like your...?”

Hyunjin closed his eyes and nodded his head slowly.

Hyunjin:“yes, she's my sugar mommy”

Felix actually blush, he never know someone with sugar daddies or mommies before.

Hyunjin was an amazing example because he doesn't look like he has a girlfriend who spend hundred dollars on his appearance.

Felix(blush):“that's so messed up”

He felt embarrassed by the situation and didn't have anything to comment on his situation.

Hyunjin:“I know...but what can I do? Aren't relationships built with s*x?”

Felix coughed not believing he's hearing.

Felix(blush):“so you don't love your girlfriend?”

Hyunjin:“what is love?”

Poor Aera, Felix is feeling bad for her, she doesn't know her boyfriend's true feelings towards her.

Felix:“you never loved someone before?”

He asked for Hyunjin to just nod his head.

Hyunjin:“yes, I don't think I'm worthy of love, it ridiculous”

Felix:“how could you say that?! Love is important!!”

Felix actually become mad on Hyunjin's attitude and personality.

he's so materialistic.

Hyunjin:“then do you love your girlfriend?”

Felix again looked at him with "am I like you" kinda of look.

Felix:“of course I do!!”

He yelled defending himself because unlike Hyunjin, Felix actually love Jina.

Hyunjin:“based on what? Kisses? Holding hands? S*x?”

Felix just sighed.

Felix:“you're unbelievable”

Then the butler came and served their food.

"Gentleman, your meal is here"

Hyunjin:“do you think you're able to change my mind, lixie~”

He dared him.

Felix(blush):“I WILL!! I will make sure you understand that love is more important than lust”

He said with a huff and then start eating his meat with his fork and knife.

Hyunjin just chuckled at Felix's angry expression, he finds him quite cute when he got pisses off.