𝟙𝟝 || We Date For A Reason

Felix:“I have your hair dye color”

He came with hands behind his back, he already knows what color he wants to see Hyunjin with.

Hyunjin:“already?! Can I see what you picked?”

He felt the situation was unfair, he got closer to the teacher to see what he was hiding behind his back but Felix just pushed away.

Felix:“not until you pick mine”

Hyunjin:“so unfair, I still need to search for colors that suit you”

He gave up and decided to go to the hair dye section and pick a color himself.

Felix:“please don't choose an ugly color”

Hyunjin looked at him with a "are you serious" look and then sigh.

Hyunjin:“why would I choose an ugly color? I'm not an a§hole”

He looked at all the products of hair dye looking for a color that would suit Felix until he spotted an unfamiliar box.

He takes it and offers it to Felix who received it with wide eyes.

Felix:“blonde?”

He was expecting Hyunjin to choose a blue color for him.

Hyunjin:“I dyed my hair blonde before and this brand is one of the best brands I used to dye my hair with so often and I think it will suit your pretty face”

Being called pretty against made him blush, Hyunjin actually took his time and chose a brand he used before for Felix to not have problems while he chose randomly not knowing if this brand is good or not.

Felix(blushing):“here, your color...”

He handed him the box which took Hyunjin by surprise.

Hyunjin:“red? You want me to dye my hair red?!”

He couldn't believe that Felix chose a very crazy color for him.

Felix:“I think it will look good on you”

He had thought of it many times before and whenever the teacher closes his eyes before going to sleep, he pictured his handsome boyfriend with crazy hair colors like pink, blue, and red.

Especially red hair with punky style.

Hyunjin:“you could choose any other basic color...why red?”

Felix:“i always picture you with colorful hairstyles and red was my favorite”

He actually had the guts to confess his desire to see Hyunjin with a different hair color other than black.

Hyunjin:“is that so...”

Hyunjin calmed down just after seconds of him freaking out.

Felix:“are you mad at me?”

Felix looked down not able to make eye contact with Hyunjin who poked his cheeks.

Hyunjin:“why would I be mad? I was being dramatic, I would like to try dying it red for you”

Felix smiled at Hyunjin being very kind and honest with his true feelings.

Felix:“are you free on monday?”

Hyunjin thought for a second if he had things to do on that day, like a promise with Aera, or swimming practice...