𝟙𝟟 || At The Pool

Felix was standing in front of the university where Hyunjin goes.

He has never been here since he studied in Australia but that didn't stop him from searching for Hyunjin's college faculty.

He starts asking for directions and going back and forth, getting lost, then asking again.

And finally, after an hour he finally was standing in front of the swimming faculty.

He walked in, the place was bigger than he expected it to be.

He again for directions because as he remembered Hyunjin telling him that he's a senior and one a lot of silver trophies that made him famous around the swimming community under the name "silver swimmer" which irritates Hyunjin because he always wish for one gold trophy or medal.

Everything about Swimming heard it from Jina because Hyunjin rarely talk about swimming whenever he's with him witch made Aera get jealous whenever they gather in double dates saying that the only thing Hyunjin talk about and they argue a lot about that.

Felix believes 100%  that Hyunjin was not being serious about Aera after he heard it.

Anyways, back to the main purpose of this chapter...

Felix walked into the pool where some students said he would find him at.

He scanned the pool until he spotted his boyfriend swimming far away on the water and lost out of words and watched him swim until the end.

Once he was done, Felix took it as an opportunity to call him.

Felix:“HYUNJIN!!!”

Him shouting made Hyunjin flinch and remove his googles to see who's calling him, he got afraid if it was his coach but it was just his boyfriend waving at him.

He swims towards Felix and goes out from the pool wearing his swimming suit that shows his bare upper body and bare lower half of his legs.

Hyunjin is so pale, his beautiful appearance made him look like a male version of the Disney "mermaid Arial" with his red hair.

Hyunjin:“OMG—Lixie... what are you doing here?”

Felix hugged him not caring if his clothes got wet.

Felix:“I came to see you”

Hyunjin pushed the teacher slightly away from him where his hands were fixed on Felix's shoulders.

Hyunjin:“how did you find me? I don't remember telling you where my college is?”

Hyunjin doesn't remember telling Felix about anything related to his swimming college.

Felix:“Jina told me”

Hyunjin looked right then left, letting out a sigh of relief that the pool was empty.

Hyunjin:“thankfully the coach isn't here or you'll be in a big trouble”

Felix:“i saw everything...your swimming is wonderful”

He commented, Felix is happy that he got to know his boyfriend's swimming because it was so breathtaking and beautiful.

Hyunjin patted his blonde hair and then pointed his thumb at the pool behind him.

Hyunjin:“do you wanna go for a swim?”

Felix chuckled finding what the swimmer said kind of a joke and he went along with it.

Felix:“I didn't bring a swimming suit”

But hyunjin wasn't joking.

Hyunjin:“who said that you need one”

He walked to him and hold him by his waist and Felix was confused.

Felix:“what do you meaaaaaaaaaan!!!”

Hyunjin throw him and himself into the water together.

A big splash was heard and Hyunjin was the first to get out of the water who yelled.

Hyunjin:“Felix ZERO, Hyunjin ONE”

He raised his both arms and celebrated at the time Felix got out of the water.

Felix:“COME OVER HERE!!! I'm gonna seriously kill you HWANG HYUNJIN”

He started swimming towards Hyunjin who also started swimming to run from his boyfriend.

Hyunjin:“catch me if you can”

unfortunately, Felix wasn't able to catch his boyfriend in water and that resulted in them getting out of the pool.

Felix:“my clothes are wet because of you”

Hyunjin walked towards him and hugged him from behind then left a kiss on his cheek.

Hyunjin:“sorry lix, but I wanted to test your patience and wanted to see you furious”

They kept rocking left then right when they were in each other's embrace.

Felix:“why would you want me to see me furious?”

He asked curiously which made a shy smile decorate his lips.

Hyunjin:“to discover another Felix”

Felix(blushing):“another...me?”

Hyunjin never been like this with anyone before, Felix was first and he wanted him to be last, because all the much of PDA, compliments, lovely aroma, going to dates, making love instead of just having s*x.

Both of them were in love with each other.

And mostly Hyunjin who's new to this love topic.

Hyunjin:“don't worry about the clothes I got extra spare clothes in my locker”

He whispered in his ear then let a light kiss which caused goosebumps to pop out around Felix's whole body and start blushing again.

Felix(blushing):“I'm not mad at you anymore”

It is unfair to have such handsome boyfriend.

𝔸/ℕ: 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤.
𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖🤣🤣🤣