𝟙𝟚 || The Contract

(𝕃𝕒 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖)

Both had finished their meal, they didn't leave, instead they stayed to talk to each other because it had been so long since they last met.

Felix:“do you want to date me for lust? just like the other girls you dated before?”

He asked, knowing very much that there's no going back on his decision.

But being in a relationship for only lust wasn't to Felix's liking.

Hyunjin:“why? Don't you want to have s*x with me?”

Even if they still didn't do it, Hyunjin thought that maybe Felix might need a round or two for him to take his words.

Felix(blushing):“don't you think it is early for us, we just start dating”

Felix blushed and hid his face with his hands. Hyunjin reached his hands to remove his hands from his face to witness his adorable blushing face.

Hyunjin:“you were the one who brought that up!!!”

Felix snatched his hand from Hyunjin's hold.

Felix:“I was asking if our relationship would only be based on lust”

Hyunjin crossed his arms on top of the table.

Hyunjin:“you don't want that? A lust relationship with me?”

Felix actually felt sad that Hyunjin only saw their relationship like that, he started regretting his decision in being Hyunjin's date.

Felix(Frowning):“NO! I don't want that, I wanted to go on different types of dates with you, I want to get to know you more, I want to see you swim—”

Hyunjin felt his cheeks getting hot and he cut Felix before saying too much.

Hyunjin(blushing):“fine fine...let's do that, we'll date like a ridiculous couple but i have a condition”

To make this battle neutral, Hyunjin thought of a way he could bring his lust to the field.

Felix:“what? Is there something wrong with what I said?”

The swimmer couldn't look at Felix in the eyes, because the teacher was showing a very pure innocent sad look that Hyunjin was unable to defeat.

Hyunjin(under his mouth):“can't he stop doing that face, I might regret what I'm gonna say”

Felix couldn't hear him because he used a very low tone to say that.

Felix:“Hyung...what's wrong?”

Another thing made Hyunjin blush even more, Felix calling him hyung was so sexy.

Hyunjin had to build so many barriers around his heart whenever he was with him.

Because it would only get worse.

Hyunjin:“drop the formalities Felix, I'm okay with you calling me by my name”

Felix:“then...what's your condition, Hyunjin?”

Hyunjin forgot about his condition for a minute because he drifted by Felix's charm.

Hyunjin(blushing):“let date twice a week and have s*x every 10 dates, how does that sound?”

The teacher did a little math...

they are going to have 8 dates a month which means 96 dates a year.

They would sleep once every 5 weeks, which means Almost 11 times a year.

Felix(blush):“...su-sure, sounds fair”

And with making everything clear.

Hyunjin and Felix had started their secret affair.