𝟙𝟞 || The 10th Date

Hyunjin decided to take Felix to a motel near his workplace since he can't afford a hotel room.

It was the day when they do Hyunjin's part of the contract, the lust part.

Hyunjin:“I want one room for two”

The gives the money which the receptionist took and gave a key on exchange.

"Here...don't get too loud, the walls aren't soundproof"

He commented which made both Hyunjin and Felix blush at what he said.

The swimmer took the teacher's hand and started dragging him towards the room where they opened it with the key.

Hyunjin:“I'm gonna go shower first, Wanna shower with me?”

He said inviting Felix with him to the shower but the teacher only blushed.

Felix(blushing):“no...i'll shower after you”

Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders and went showering and after 20 minutes, Felix went in after him.

Another half an hour where Felix stepped out from the shower with a white bathrobe, his blonde hair was wet and his gaze was fixed into the ground.

Hyunjin couldn't get why Felix was looking down and not showing his face to him.

Hyunjin:“why are you looking down, look at me—”

Once he cupped his cheek and took a closer look at Felix's face, he couldn't believe his eyes were blessed right now.

He was out of words.

Felix:“what...”

He blurted out feeling insecure of what Hyunjin just saw.

Hyunjin:“since when do you have freckles?”

He still think all of this is a dream, Felix always hides those beautiful birthmarks.

The teacher pushed away Hyunjin and turned the opposite direction while hiding his face with his hands.

Felix:“don't look at it, they are ugly”

He shouted but Hyunjin only walked to Felix again and remove his hands from his face.

Hyunjin:“ugly who? did someone else come into the room with us?”

He said looking right into the eyes of the freckle boy, what Hyunjin meant is that he doesn't find his freckles ugly and the ugly person who Felix mentioned wasn't him.

Felix:“you don't find it ugly?”

He had to ask the question again to make sure that Hyunjin doesn't find him ugly.

Hyunjin:“you're kidding right? How can THIS master piece be ugly?!! I'm kinda mad that you hide it with foundation”

What he said made him blush.

Felix(blushing):“it is unfair...i never expected you to react like this”

Felix hates his freckles and never showed it to Jina before so he doesn't know how would she react but Hyunjin didn't find him disgusting and it is something he didn't except but also made him happy that someone accept him as who he is.

Hyunjin cupped his cheeks again.

Hyunjin:“you need to know that you're gorgeous, everything about you is gorgeous...now you're ready?”

Felix puts his hand on top of his hand which were fixed on his cheeks.

Felix:“I'm nervous...it's my first time”

Hyunjin widen his eyes and let go of his cheeks then walked backwards away from him.

Hyunjin(shocked):“wha—WAIT!! Didn't you tell me you had done it before with Jina?!”

Felix looked down embarrassed then hid his face with hands again and said with a low tone.

Felix:“that was a lie”

Hyunjin:“how could you lie in such a thing, now we have to cancel doing it tonight”

Felix looked up and walked to Hyunjin, he put his hands on his chest and yelled.

Felix:“WHYYYY?!!!”

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed Felix on the forehead.

Hyunjin:“I didn't know you were a virgin... and forcing you to have s*x with me, is r*pe”

What Hyunjin said made Felix shake his head immediately refusing that idea.

Felix:“you're not forcing me!! I wanna do it with you too...”

He was waiting for this day to come, he loves Hyunjin so much and want to do this step with him.

But the swimmer still has his doubts.

Hyunjin:“if you feel any pain or get uncomfortable during it, tell me immediately and I'll stop, Understood!”

He cares about Felix so much that he values him more than his beloved s*x.

Felix(blushing):“o-okay...”

And then you know what happens next.