𝟘𝟡 || I'll show you what a kiss is like

Hyunjin and Felix arrived at the hotel room and he closed the door behind them not letting the teacher escape.

Hyunjin:“I've been doing your advice for three months straight which gained my girlfriend's attention and she's more than happy now”

Felix crossed his arms then rolled his eyes.

Felix:“What does that have to do with you kidnapping me here”

Hyunjin walked towards Felix and grabbed him by his both shoulders.

Hyunjin:“show me how you kiss your girlfriend?”

That took Felix off guard which caused him to step backwards away from Hyunjin.

Felix(cough):“what? *cough* I don't understand”

Hyunjin again walked towards Felix, again he put his hands on top of his shoulders and said...

Hyunjin:“i said, show me *pointing to his lips* how you kiss your girlfriend?”

Felix slapped his hand away from his shoulder and started yelling.

Felix:“YOU'RE ASKING ME TO KISS YOU?!!!”

How Hyunjin can say that so easily.

How he can let Felix kiss him that easily.

There's something wrong with this dude.

Hyunjin:“why? Is there another way to show me how you kiss someone”

Felix got real mad this time.

Felix:“if I kiss you... I WOULD BE A CHEATER TO JINA!!!”

Hyunjin:“and how would she know? besides I'm just teaching you”

This guy looks like he cheated before.

Felix:“so you teach this kind of behavior to anyone”

He was very shocked by Hyunjin immature behavior towards him.

Hyunjin:“I never did this before you're the first person I ever offer you such a request”

He shouldn't be proud of that.

Felix:“I'm not gonna let you kiss me”

This time, Hyunjin got mad.

Hyunjin:“it unfair how I let you teach me some bull crap about love and now you're refusing to let me teach how to kiss your girlfriend properly”

Why did Hyunjin saw him and Jina?

They wouldn't be here if hyunjin didn't see him that day.

Felix:“there's nothing wrong with how I kiss her, she doesn't complain about that”

The teacher didn't see any wrong in how he kissed his girlfriend and in fact that his girlfriend doesn't complain about it.

Hyunjin:“but she'll soon find someone who would kiss her better than you, do you want that? Jina leaving you because you are a bad kisser?”

Felix got scared of that idea, maybe this kissing lesson is gonna benefit him for his relationship with his girlfriend.

Felix:“b-but...this is cheating”

But he's still afraid of cheating.

Hyunjin:“it not cheating Felix, it's gonna be only a one kiss, I'm gonna teach you how you do it and nothing will change between us”

He's right. Hyunjin and Felix are both alone in this room, no one knows them in this hotel.

Felix hates staying at hotels and Hyunjin can afford staying at one.

and their girlfriends won't suspect them because they were the one who set them up for the first place.

Felix:“you sure?”

But still, he has his doubts.

Hyunjin:“yes, now show me how you kiss her”

Felix took a minute to look at Hyunjin, he walked closer to him and was about to show him how he kissed his girlfriend.

But hyunjin was taller than him.

Felix:“you're tall”

Hyunjin crouched down on the same level as Felix who pecked his lips.

Hyunjin:“that's it? You're joking right? Is this as far as you can go???”

Felix put his lips on top of Hyunjin's not doing anything just staying still with his closed eyes.

When he opened his eyes, Hyunjin's was showing a poker expression not really pleased with how Felix kissed him.

Felix:“I'm not experienced”

He confessed something very embarrassing to say, that made Hyunjin sigh.

Hyunjin:“then let me teach you how”

Hyunjin's hands cupped Felix's cheeks and brought him closer so the swimmer would be able to kiss him.

The second he put his lips, Felix froze knowing what to do, but then Hyunjin kept groaning and the teacher didn't understand that kind of groaning so he slightly opened his mouth, but when he opened his mouth, the swimmer was able to use his tongue inside Felix's mouth making the kiss sloppy.

Felix(blushing):“is the tongue necessa—”

He couldn't complete his sentence because Hyunjin was still kissing him like a madman.

Felix couldn't take it anymore so he did what a person mostly do in this kind of situation.

He bite in Hyunjin's tongue.

Hyunjin:“owww—why would you do that?”

He asked while looking at Felix who eyes are already about to tear up.

Felix(small tone):“that's...enough”

Hyunjin felt bad seeing Felix crying but he couldn't do anything except for apologizing.

Hyunjin:“sorry, I was drifted off by your delicious lips”

Wait... What?

Felix can't believe he let Hyunjin kissed him like that, he regrets it so much even if the kiss was amazing and Hyunjin's such good kisser.

Felix:“let us not kiss again, now open the door”

Hyunjin did as he said and opened the door for him and when Felix was about to go out.

Hyunjin pulled him into the room by his wrists slamming the door and then Hyunjin pushed Felix into the door getting more closer.

Hyunjin:“sorry lixie~ but I'll kiss you one more time”

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Felix's small waist and brought him closer to support the kiss.

Felix couldn't fight back and let himself get kissed by Hyunjin with putting his hands on his shoulders.

It was too sweet to be wrong.